Larry Irons (Zicahota) Update~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004
      Larry wants to have me tell you he is doing ok and to thank you for your
      prayers and thoughts. He seen his Doc. today for a follow up and the
      Doc. was pleased Larry gained some weight and said his color is good~His
      Dad drives and his Mom comes along with us~
      Larry does have the sweats more then he did and some nights are bad ~He
      coughs more also.
      Larry does looks good thou.
      Tomorrow we travel to Anne Harbor Mi. which is 31/2 hrs. away depending
      on trafic. so have to get up around 4:00 am. for his app. at 9:00 am.
      for his Simulation that's his markings on his chest for the Radiation he
      will be having ? then at 12:00 noon he gets a Pet scan then June 23 he
      will have his first Chemo treatment ~yes the prayers and smoke rising is
      needed for him~Thank you
      I will keep you updated on his progress~He doesn't go on the web much
      these days his Mom and I will be taking care of his mail. ~you can write
      me at anytime ~
      Love ~~~~> Jeanne and Larry