All about you~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2004
      What you are suppose to do is C/C/P this (NOT-forward) onto a new
      email that you'll send.  Change all the answers so they apply
      to you, and then send this to some friends including the person who
      sent it to you.  The theory is that you will learn a lot of little
      things about your friends, if you did not know them already . . .
      1. Maiden name: Michaud~French Canadian  2.  What time do you get up
      in the morning? 8:00 sooner if the birds wake me up~
      3.  If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? My Mom
      4.  Gold or Silver?  SILVER........
      5.  What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I didn't i get
      Vedios and the last was Young Franknstein comedy. 6.  What is your
      favorite TV Show?
      Friends and Raymond love comedy.
      7.  What do you have for breakfast?
      Lets see ~Scrambled eggs ham and English muffins orange juice always.
      ~Love fresh Strawberrie or Blueberrie pancakes with slice strawberries
      on the top and maple syrup and i make them so come over for Breakfast
      some morning :-)
      8.  Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? A Large Bear 8.
      What/who inspires you? LookIng out at Mother Earth the Hawk and the
      Eagle.
      9.  What is your middle name? Lorraine   10.what do you want it to
      be.......
       Beach or Pool? Both
      11. Favorite Ice Cream? Maple Walnut
      12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Butter and Salt 13. Favorite
      color? RED~Wild Woman :-)
      14. What kind of car do you drive? Don't drive if i did a convertible
      a Red one of course.
      15. Favorite sandwich? Pepper Steak sub with mushrooms~or Italian
      Sub in the oven but no hot peppers thank you :-)
      16. What characteristic do you despise?   When people lie and
      desive me if that's what you mean :-)
      17. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,
      where would you go? Canada where my Grandparents where were born.
      18. What color is your bathroom? cream color walls and Blue
      19. Where would you retire to? Massachusetts with my people :-)
      20. Favorite day of the week? Saturday my music Day always was when
      my children were little and the cartoons on TV~And my Hambuger Specials
      with fries.
      21. What did you do for last birthday? Wore my Birthday outfit of
      RED and got many kisse's~
      22. Where were you born?  In My Home State of Massachusetts in a
      Hosp.and my Mom was there. Nov. Scorpio
      23. Favorite sport to watch? Figure Skating 24. Who do you least
      expect to send this back to you? Santa Clause 25. Person you expect
      to send this back first? Martha 26. What fabric detergent do you
      use? Arm and Hamer   27. Coke or Pepsi? None of the above i like
      Cherry Koolaid~Ice Tea with Lemon
      28. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl love the quiet
      around me and the frogs chirping~
      29. What is your shoe size? 81/2~9 but i want a 7 :-) 30. Do you
      have any pets? Love Cats left my Pet Tigger in Massachusetts
      waaaaaaa!!!
      31. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs~ Mums 32. Did you notice
      there were two #8's? No i didn't ~wow there's 2~ 8's smiling here.