The Four Candles~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2004
      THE FOUR CANDLES
      The Four Candles burned slowly.
      Their Ambiance was so soft you could hear them speak...
      The first candle said, "I Am Peace, but these days, nobody wants to keep
      me lit."
      Then Peace's flame slowly diminishes and goes out completely.
      The second candle says, "I Am Faith, but these days, I am no longer
      indispensable."
      Then Faith's flame slowly diminishes and goes out completely.
      Sadly the third candle spoke, "I Am Love and I haven't the strength to
      stay lit any longer."
      "People put me aside and don't understand my importance. They even
      forget to love those who are nearest to them."
      And waiting no longer, Love goes out completely.
      Suddenly...
      A child enters the room and sees the three candles no longer burning.
      The child begins to cry, "Why are you not burning? You are supposed to
      stay lit until the end."
      Then the Fourth Candle spoke gently to the li ttle boy, "Don't be
      afraid,
      for I Am Hope, and while I still burn, we can re-light the other
      candles."
      With Shining eyes the child took the Candle of Hope and lit the other
      three candles.
      Never let the Flame of Hope go out of your life.
      With Hope, no matter how bad things look and are...Peace, Faith and Love
      can Shine Brightly in our lives.
      -- Author Unknown