My Mom Marie Rose ~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2004
      Hi all this is my Mom Marie Rose she passed 2 years ago this coming June
      ~I miss her Laughter and hearing her voice on the telephone ~She played
      the piano and we sang together and danced when we attended weddings etc.
      and on her Birthdays we use to celebrate them in a large hall there were
      many Family members we needed all that room ~When she passed she had 17
      Grandchildren ~27 Great ~6 G-Grand~And her tree is still filling up as
      she smiles watches us sitting on her cloud ~ She played Bingo and cards
      with the woman where she lived and enjoyed comedy shows.and everyone
      loved her cooking her Chicken and Veg.soup was tried by many.
      I miss her with all my heart ~She was a tiny woman 4-9 but had a big
      heart full of love ~Here she is ~My Mom Marie Rose (Roy) Michaud ~~~~>
      Jeanne
      ~Butterfly Dancer~