Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: On computer tonight

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2004
      am doing good Bro ty smiles. Am visiting family here in South Dakota on the rez here hope to talk to you more laterz, smiles

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:Boy the computer is differnt rez girl. I been so lost lol. I am sorry
      I have not had much time to post anything here. So how are you doing
      rez?

      --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Bearshield
      <im_just_a_rez_girl@y...> wrote:
      > i know its different from webtv smiles, you will get it Bro!! Good
      Luck and welcome to a bigger world smiles

      > Jon Miler <intothevortex1@y...> wrote:I am once again on my
      computer. I really am lost lol. Sorry about the
      > slowdown but I am learning how to work the computer. It takes a lot
      > of technical know how just to run the basics. I want to learn how
      > do much harder stuff than just how to operate the computer. But
      that
      > will waite for later as I learn as much as I can about how to work
      > the windows.

      Service.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2004
        I am glad you visiting some of your relations there on the rez rez girl. I been trying to get everyting in order here and stressing out about it. I really am no big city person and I have to return to the city to get some work and I really do not enjoy the thought. It is like a downgrade to me. I grew to love the desert and the quiet and privacy it provides me. I will like one thing though, LOTS OF POWWOWS in Eugene! Wooohooo and frybread too yumm yumm hehe :-)
      • Bearshield
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2004
          well i am the Frybread Queen ............... so if you want some i will make them but you have to come here, anywho.... good luck on the job thing and my heart is with you and yours and hopefully you will be able to return back home. You know we have Pow Wows here too smiles again.
          Take Carte Bro and keep writing

          Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
          I am glad you visiting some of your relations there on the rez rez girl. I been trying to get everyting in order here and stressing out about it. I really am no big city person and I have to return to the city to get some work and I really do not enjoy the thought. It is like a downgrade to me. I grew to love the desert and the quiet and privacy it provides me. I will like one thing though, LOTS OF POWWOWS in Eugene! Wooohooo and frybread too yumm yumm hehe :-)

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          var lrec_target="_top";var lrec_URL = new Array();lrec_URL[1] = "http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=1291kgs1l/M=295196.4901138.6050264.3001176/D=groups/S=1705082685:HM/EXP=1083668156/A=1874383/R=0/id=flashurl/SIG=118tuuldn/*http://companion.yahoo.com/?.cpdl=srch";var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)";var lrec_flashfile = 'http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_companion/302_v1_pdt_lrec_01.swf?clickTAG='+link+'';var lrec_altURL = "http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=1291kgs1l/M=295196.4901138.6050264.3001176/D=groups/S=1705082685:HM/EXP=1083668156/A=1874383/R=1/id=altimgurl/SIG=118tuuldn/*http://companion.yahoo.com/?.cpdl=srch";var lrec_altimg = "http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_companion/302_v1_pdt_lrec_01.gif";var lrec_width = 300;var lrec_height = 250;