On computer tonight

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19, 2004
      I am once again on my computer. I really am lost lol. Sorry about the
      slowdown but I am learning how to work the computer. It takes a lot
      of technical know how just to run the basics. I want to learn how to
      do much harder stuff than just how to operate the computer. But that
      will waite for later as I learn as much as I can about how to work
      the windows.
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2004
        i know its different from webtv smiles, you will get it Bro!! Good Luck and welcome to a bigger world smiles

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:I am once again on my computer. I really am lost lol. Sorry about the
        slowdown but I am learning how to work the computer. It takes a lot
        of technical know how just to run the basics. I want to learn how to
        do much harder stuff than just how to operate the computer. But that
        will waite for later as I learn as much as I can about how to work
        the windows.

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always

        ~Arapaho Woman~

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2004
          Boy the computer is differnt rez girl. I been so lost lol. I am sorry
          I have not had much time to post anything here. So how are you doing
          rez?

          --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Bearshield
          <im_just_a_rez_girl@y...> wrote:
          > i know its different from webtv smiles, you will get it Bro!! Good
          Luck and welcome to a bigger world smiles

          > Jon Miler <intothevortex1@y...> wrote:I am once again on my
          computer. I really am lost lol. Sorry about the
          > slowdown but I am learning how to work the computer. It takes a lot
          > of technical know how just to run the basics. I want to learn how
          > do much harder stuff than just how to operate the computer. But
          that
          > will waite for later as I learn as much as I can about how to work
          > the windows.

          Service.

          > May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
          >
          > ~Arapaho Woman~

        • Bearshield
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 25, 2004
            am doing good Bro ty smiles. Am visiting family here in South Dakota on the rez here hope to talk to you more laterz, smiles

            Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:Boy the computer is differnt rez girl. I been so lost lol. I am sorry

            <im_just_a_rez_girl@y...> wrote:
            > i know its different from webtv smiles, you will get it Bro!! Good
            Luck and welcome to a bigger world smiles

            > Jon Miler <intothevortex1@y...> wrote:I am once again on my
            computer. I really am lost lol. Sorry about the
            > slowdown but I am learning how to work the computer. It takes a lot
            > of technical know how just to run the basics. I want to learn how
            > do much harder stuff than just how to operate the computer. But
            that
            > will waite for later as I learn as much as I can about how to work
            > the windows.

            Service.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2004
              I am glad you visiting some of your relations there on the rez rez girl. I been trying to get everyting in order here and stressing out about it. I really am no big city person and I have to return to the city to get some work and I really do not enjoy the thought. It is like a downgrade to me. I grew to love the desert and the quiet and privacy it provides me. I will like one thing though, LOTS OF POWWOWS in Eugene! Wooohooo and frybread too yumm yumm hehe :-)
            • Bearshield
              Message 6 of 6 , May 7, 2004
                well i am the Frybread Queen ............... so if you want some i will make them but you have to come here, anywho.... good luck on the job thing and my heart is with you and yours and hopefully you will be able to return back home. You know we have Pow Wows here too smiles again.
                Take Carte Bro and keep writing

                Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
                I am glad you visiting some of your relations there on the rez rez girl. I been trying to get everyting in order here and stressing out about it. I really am no big city person and I have to return to the city to get some work and I really do not enjoy the thought. It is like a downgrade to me. I grew to love the desert and the quiet and privacy it provides me. I will like one thing though, LOTS OF POWWOWS in Eugene! Wooohooo and frybread too yumm yumm hehe :-)

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                var lrec_target="_top";var lrec_URL = new Array();lrec_URL[1] = "http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=1291kgs1l/M=295196.4901138.6050264.3001176/D=groups/S=1705082685:HM/EXP=1083668156/A=1874383/R=0/id=flashurl/SIG=118tuuldn/*http://companion.yahoo.com/?.cpdl=srch";var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)";var lrec_flashfile = 'http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_companion/302_v1_pdt_lrec_01.swf?clickTAG='+link+'';var lrec_altURL = "http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=1291kgs1l/M=295196.4901138.6050264.3001176/D=groups/S=1705082685:HM/EXP=1083668156/A=1874383/R=1/id=altimgurl/SIG=118tuuldn/*http://companion.yahoo.com/?.cpdl=srch";var lrec_altimg = "http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_companion/302_v1_pdt_lrec_01.gif";var lrec_width = 300;var lrec_height = 250;