Too many adds at yahoogroups

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2004
      Sorry everyone for all the adds. Yahoogroups has gone real bonkers on sending lots of junk banners and adds all over yahoogroups. It is rather annoying. I just tune out all the junk adds. I wonder why they use a saturation tactic for advertising? A lot of people just tune it out. I guess they aim for 1% of the population who are suckers for adds who will actually buy the junk. I sure wish I could turn off all the junk banner adds. Paranormalvortex does not in away way support the tactic of advertising that yahoo is employing in its yahoogroups. This is a non-commercial egroup for the paranormal.