Happy Easter Yesterday~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2004
      Happy Easter yeaterday ~Hope all of you had a good one ~I called my
      family in Ma. and they are all well and happy the Grandchildren were
      laughing and enjoying the day Massachusetts doen't feel like spring yet
      either does Michigan but i hope soon at least 75 would be nice :-)
      Hope some of you lurkers say hello would love to hear from you. ~Smoke
      and prayers rise for you all ~
      Take care and have a good day All~~~>
      Jeanne ~Butterfly Dancer~

      http://www.mydailyholiday.com/easter/view.cfm?id=2401