Re: Sun possible link to strange behavior in humans and animals?

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      Awanook was talking about an astroid Earth Bound. Now we do not know exactly what is coming our way but someting is effecting our sun, our animals and our people of planet Earth. Now I did not think of planet x, if this is so I can see WHY everything is so messed up here on Earth. Magnetic discharges effecting us here on Earth and the sun is really throwing everything out of wack.

      We must watch out for propanda coming out of the mainstream media. I advise everyone to do the research and come to draw their own ideas and point of view. I need to do more research on this planet X and see what new ideas I can bring to this dicussion of strange behavior on Planet Earth.
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001

        Visions

        Of