Larry's update~~~>

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2004
      Larry got his results from the scope he had done Tues. ~The Mass of
      Cancer is in his right Lung going into his windpipe there is blood there
      on his wind pipe and jagerred edges there also ~The Doc told him to eat
      well and he does and do nothing but chill out~ He will stay with him as
      his Doc he didn't have to but he wants to he also said Larry has allot
      of will power do beat this~ and Larry will see a Lung Doc. April 23 to
      see what will be done ~Operate or Chemo for 26 treaments or nothing? We
      are contacting now a Native American healer to come here they know this
      one that will be doing it~
      Larry and I thank you for your prayers and smoke that rise's i am trying
      my best to keep smilling a hard thing to do here my meditations will
      help and keeping this Warrior smilling and staying by his side~He keeps
      my heart smilling always :-) ~~~~~>Larry and Jeanne ~ Butterfly Dancer~
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2004
        Sekoh Rainbow Village,Eagle Village and others Larry seen the VA Doctors
        yesterday in Ann Harbor Mi. and they have decided he will be getting his
        first Chemo treament this coming Monday we want to thank you for your
        Prayers and smoke that rise for him and his love ones that will be by
        his side through all of this ~
        I will keep you updated on his progress etc. Love~~~~~~> Larry and
        Jeanne