Re: [Paranormalvortex] Starting April feature website of the month

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2004
      am sorry for writing more we moved to South Dakota and am only allowed limited access

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: Starting this April we will be having featured website of the month and a discription of the paranorma/interesting website. April featured website of the month will be http://airos.org If you want your website to be reviewed for possible use for the featured website of the month just post a message with your url on the board with the title feature site and a link to your website and I will check your website out. All material subject to change and all websites will be reviewed for content.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always

      ~Arapaho Woman~