Ghost Hunter Magazine... First Issue Now Available

  • christopher moon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
      The first issue of Ghost Hunter Magazine is now available! Just stop by http://ghosthuntermagazine.com<http://ghosthuntermagazine.com/> to sign up for your FREE subscription and membership to Ghost Hunter Magazine and the Ghost Hunter Magazine Community. Come join the thousands of ghost enthusiasts who have already discovered the world of GHM.

      Everybody has a ghost story. what's yours?

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
        I am considering placing your Magazine site as webpage of the month of May Moon. If there is anything you want to add for details please let me know thanks.
      • cold12_99@msn.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
          --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Miler"