Dreamland

  • bigscoop@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
    • r h
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27 9:50 AM
        The Power of the Galactic Center

        http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/?id=291
        FREE ARCHIVES

        "An elevation of consciousness is unfolding right before our eyes,
        highlighted by a flurry of new discoveries about the Milky Way
        galaxy," says William Henry as this week's Dreamland opens. These
        discoveries can aid our search for higher consciousness, and William
        Henry believes that the past can help us, too, because there is
        evidence that past civilizations possessed great wisdom about man's
        relationship to and connection with the universe and the energies in
        it that affect our minds. Then Linda Howe interviews close encounter
        witness Jim Sparks about his own alien communications experiences.

        This week, he hosts a round table discussion with galactic center
        researchers John Major Jenkinsand Jay Weidner. John has decoded the
        meaning of 2012 from Mayan sources, and Jay's research into the
        meaning of the Great Cross of Hendaye has led him to an
        understanding of why the past found earth's relationship to, and
        connection with, the galactic center so vitally important.

        One of Jenkins' theories is that the Maya predicted a 'serpent rope'
        from the GC would appear around the 2012 date. William Henry
        discusses this 'serpent rope' in Stargate 2012. Space.com says that
        magnetic forces at the center of the galaxy have twisted a nebula
        into the double helix shape of DNA. Scientists compare it
        to 'strands of rope'. William Henry asks his guests, Is this the
        Maya "serpent rope?"

        Do not miss this wonderful Dreamland. You may never hear a
        discussion like this between these three remarkable men again.

        William Henry's website is WilliamHenry.net.

        Visit:

        Visit: