Mainstream media now tries to bury the selection of a "President"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Yes now everyone is rallying around a "president" who by the way did not win the last election. Bush stopped the voting process. Now we see the media try and bury the who topic about the stolen election. I will not forget what Bush and his friends did to the election process here in America.

      I am all for anti-terrorism bigtime but we MUST protect our civil liberties. We are in very strange times here. I never dreamed that I would even support Bush, but on his anti terrorist agenda I do support up to where it crosses over to becoming a problem with our civil liberties than a quickly part ways with Bush.

      I feel if we give our civil liberties up the terrorists win. We must not give in to them EVER. We must teach our childern to love and not to hate eacthother. We must come closer together but still stand up for what we believe in and not give up on that great idea of freedom for ALL peace loving people.

      I am not a war hawk but we MUST do something about terrorism. We must teach our childern of the world that we are all one people. A coaltion of nations united to educate our peoples of the world and to be active against terrorism by whatever means that we can short of killing on purpose. We should promote self defense though. War is no joke this issue is very real and we must all take actions to reduce the amount of killing and increase the chances of capturing these terrorists. Killing is wrong period so we should take efforts to keep from doing it unless there is no other way to deal with these evil people.

      ~We stand united~

      Power to the people NOT the select few