Sun possible link to strange behavior in humans and animals?

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      I have been hearing from Art Bell that the sun has been acting unusual. The recent shark attacks and bear attacks seemed strange to me. And then suddenly we had this major terrorist attack on the whole world. This seemed crazy to me and I wonder why everything seems out of wack. Now I think it might be the sun.

      I would love to hear your input on this. I still have this feeling something big is on its way. I just hope that what awanook said does not come to pass. A commet or astroid coming to Earth could have effects on animals and people that science cannot figure out. As long as we face the possible Earthchanges we must pray and hope to reduce the impact if it does come and to help build a stronger tie with Mother Earth.

      I wonder whats going to happen next? We will soon find out. What a wild ride.
    • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
          Awanook was talking about an astroid Earth Bound. Now we do not know exactly what is coming our way but someting is effecting our sun, our animals and our people of planet Earth. Now I did not think of planet x, if this is so I can see WHY everything is so messed up here on Earth. Magnetic discharges effecting us here on Earth and the sun is really throwing everything out of wack.

          We must watch out for propanda coming out of the mainstream media. I advise everyone to do the research and come to draw their own ideas and point of view. I need to do more research on this planet X and see what new ideas I can bring to this dicussion of strange behavior on Planet Earth.
        • Awanook@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001

            Visions

            Of