File - Paranormalvortex Newsletter

  • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 1, 2001
      This months newsletter is about Earthchanges. I firmly believe that the Earth is going through a period of increased change. This is a normal cycle, the problem is that mankind is making it worse by allowing CO� levels to go to high. Pollutants cause the greenhouse effect to get worse. We can look at venus for what Eath could be like if we do not watch out. We as humans need to be aware of this trend and fight back by not driving cars when we do not have to, by using alternitive energy like solar and wind power. We must keep in mind that we are doing with rapid Earthchange, and the only we to deal with it is to take care of our end. Mother nature will take care of her end but we humans must stop being so destructive to the Earth.
      Paranormal news: A few months ago we had the arora down far south as Las Vegas Nevada. Just think for a while how much energy was transfered to the Earth! That amount of Energy can cause much changes to the crust of the Earth if enough energy is stored in the rocks...major Earthquakes and much more crustal displacement. The sun effects how much water is evaporated from the Oceans, how the crust will act, and will effect the weather. This year has been one of the hottest and very dry summers on record. Our sun is the key to all of these changes down here on Earth. Earth is a like a super magnet, a pole shift can be triggered if we ever get slammed by a super X flare. We need to be aware of this and be prepaired of dramatic change.
      Letters to the editor: No letters please send letters to the editor.

      ~Editor Paranormalnews, Jon Miler
    • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 1, 2001
        This months newsletter is about the terrorist attacks on the WTC and the pentagon. The events of Sept-11-2001 reminds us all that life must be defended and we must all work together to protect eachother from future events of this kind.

        We are dealing with fanatical extremists that hate our way of life. If we want to remain free and safe we must all act to watch out for one another and protect our basic civil liberties. America is a world power, but are we a great power? A superpower is just a labal for a very powerful nation but my question is can we be GREAT? Can we once again become a shining beacon in the night?

        We all must deal with 6,000 lives lost, it effects us greatly because of how bad this disaster was. Just take a minute of prayer and silence to remember the many innocent people lost at the hands of barbaric terrorists who have betrayed islam and turn thier backs to the world.

        We will not forget and we will not give up in this fight for freedom! UNITED WE STAND!
        Paranormal news: No news, in a state of mourning for the people lost in the tragic terrorist attacks of 9-1-1. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 1, 2002
                This months newsletter is about yahoogroups attempting to change everything here and make yahoogroups fail. The banner adds right in your posts is such an eye sore. Now there is rumors going around that they might make members pay for this crappy service!? I really hope they do not do that because I will be forced to relocate to MSN communities at my other group ParanormalResearchOnline. I think yahoo/geocities would get thier act together!

                In other news we have about 30 + members and growing. We have had some explaining to do to a member who wanted to put down this group. We stick together and I was that close to banning that person but I decided not to and that person unsubscribed on his/her own. People should read the discription on the front page of the group before joining. I know most of you here enjoy the stuff we post so I am not worried. The person came really close to trying to defame me and this group :-( This group is not ment for everyone but it is a friendly place where all topics are welcomed. and I WILL keep the name Paranormalvortex because we do talk about the paranormal. Not as much as some people wish but you cannot make everyone happy.

                Membership drive. Please invite a friend to come join us here. I will be inviting people to come here as well.
                Paranormal news: Chemtrails are active once more both in the United States and Europe. HAARP is on full power for the first time.

                        Message 11 of 23 , Aug 2, 2002
                          This months newsletter is about sept-11th. The super tragic events of sept 11th could of been avoided if we did not have to rely on big oil. The problem is corporate America sees only $ and not the protection of our nation. It always seems like profit over people. If we do not do something about our nation to protect it from greedy corporations, and stem the tide of terrorism, we will be in deep trouble. Terrorism stems out of desperation, hate, and ignorance. It is funny, we keep bombing Afganistan, yet we have not got the masterminds behind the attacks on America. We pay for the bombs they make, it takes our resources to conduct a war, and we have no objective. This war reminds me of another war that we got caught in back in the 60's....

                          We better start waking up, Bin Ladin and his extremist millitant group Al quada is in it for the long haul, they prepaired for this conflict for over ten years, in fact these war tested fanatics know how to hurt us in the gut. You bet they will keep trying to get at us, in fact they now feel like they can do anything the please to us.They are toying with our emotions, trying to frighten us and trying to eat away at our resolve, and it is working...
                          Paranormal news: Paranormalvortex egroup finally gets its founder back! Jon Miler left for personal reasons, but now he is back to help assist in building on online paranormal community.

                          Message 12 of 23 , Sep 2, 2002
                            This months newsletter; No stories for this month.
                            Paranormal news: Smog threatens millions in Asia. A layer of dense smog is choking Asia and there is no end in sight for this problem. The only way we are going to deal with this is to get alternative energy. What is striking is that no one has done anything to get alternative energy, even though we have this kind of technology at area 51!