Forever friend for you.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 9:15 PM
      Sadly she left. She was unable to tolerate our open forum. It is sad when people leave because they cannot handle freedom of speech. Foreverfriend4u was always nice until the passing of the crisis. I guess the last crisis shows you who your real friends are and who just talkes a good talk.

      No offense intended to foreverfriend4u but she was not happy because I questioned our leadership in D.C and I questioned everything we are doing. America is a free Nation and we should defend that right period.

      I want to keep this group open and if that costs me a friend so be it. This is a free speech zone. Our civil liberties must be protected from those who want to take freedom of speech and freedom of the press away from us.

      Thank you all for your loyal support all that remain loyal supporters of Paranormalvortex! I will miss foreverfriend4u but that is her choice not mine.