Egroups Alliance

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      I am going to make a new webpage called Egroups Alliance. It will be a promotional site for you yahoogroups or egroups owners. You do not have to run a yahoogroup although it would be easier for me to check if you are a yahoogroups owner. If you are a groups ower and want to join this alliance please notify me. This webpage will be under construction. All members will be get a direct link to their egroup they run also a comment on whatever the group owner wants said about their group. The egroups Alliance webpage will have rules and also an email so you can join the group. You do not have to be a member of my group however I do need to see your group and to see if you meet the terms of service rules for the project.

      Egroups Alliance webmaster, Jon Miler.