The best in science fiction

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 2:30 AM
      I love curling up with a good SF book. You have to have a share imagination to see beyond our world. It is fun to share great works such as babylon 5 and other great SF tv shows, books and articles. To expand the mind a good SF book comes in handy. a good paranormal egroup is one where peoples minds are allowed to run wild and people can express that in anyway they see it.

      http://www.sfsite.com/home.htm
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 2:37 AM