Re: [Paranormalvortex] Internet religon lol

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      something is wrong with my broswer it is not letting me access the pages you are sending

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:Need a good chuckle? Here is a good site for a great smile and yes it even teaches moral values to being online.

      http://www.bloggerheads.com/religion/

      May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always

      ~Arapaho Woman~

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        Perhaps you need to google.com the url. Sometimes browsers won't let you in to protect you from viruses? I am unsure how your browser works. Mabye you need to cc&p the url into your browser? Just some suggestions there Arapaho women! Hugs to you.