Dark conspiracy

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 9:25 PM
      Is all the UFO stories out there crap? It is a conspiracy to distract us from other pressing issues? Are UFO's fact or fiction? Why does the government play such games with the the people? The cover up minded government makes it hard to prove that UFO's exist or they don't exist. They just toying with us thinking we are to dumb to ask questions and to look into things even from a critics point of view! Perhaps UFO's are just man made top secret space projects or mabye some of them really do come from alien worlds. Who knows? I doubt if everyone in the government knows and they even get fed the disinformation so those in the know can cover their butts and cover up the truth whatever that truth is.

      http://www.darkconspiracy.com/alienufo/coverups/