Internet religon lol

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 9:11 PM
      Need a good chuckle? Here is a good site for a great smile and yes it even teaches moral values to being online.

      http://www.bloggerheads.com/religion/
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 11:45 PM
        something is wrong with my broswer it is not letting me access the pages you are sending

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:Need a good chuckle? Here is a good site for a great smile and yes it even teaches moral values to being online.

        http://www.bloggerheads.com/religion/

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always

        ~Arapaho Woman~

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 2:13 AM
          Perhaps you need to google.com the url. Sometimes browsers won't let you in to protect you from viruses? I am unsure how your browser works. Mabye you need to cc&p the url into your browser? Just some suggestions there Arapaho women! Hugs to you.