Exeter UFO incident

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      How long will the worlds governments try to cover up evidence of UFO's? I watch big media and all I see is junk movies and tv shows such as "reality tv." All this crap on tv and you wonder why you pay for it?! The corporate ran media really are in bed with the government. Covering up UFO evidence is profitable because if the UFO is real they want to deny the common person the technological advances it could render on us all. The powers that be lord over us like always. Somethings never seem to change. It is very hard to prove that UFO's exist and when we cannot get any cooperation from the government UFO's are shuffled into the myth pile. So the big cover up continues for many reasons and the trust between UFOlogist and government is at all time low. The truth may be stunning and it also might be the evidence that UFO's do not exist. The government has an agenda and whatever it is, it is not good for the public.

      http://www.ufoevidence.org/ufolinks/ExeterUFO.htm