Re: Four ribbons for the four directions

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2001
      I believe that we should do what is best for ourselves. If you feel like you must leave those states please do so. I would take awanooks message not lightly. Make up your minds everyone. You have free choice. Thank you all.

      We do not know for sure that prophetcy will come true but its better study and be aware of what is going on. Thank you again everyone.