Patriot act unpatriotic?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      Any law that restricts freedom of speech and the right to peacefully assemble to protest is unpatriotic and unfair. What we discuss here in this group is an example of free speech. Yes a lot of people in the government don't want people to talk about area 51 or White sands New Mexico. I deem the patriot act is a direct a threat to our freedom of speech. Any law that restricts freedom of speech is a threat to the paranormal community. We have to speak clearly and without fear in the community without the fear of big brother sticking their nose into our business.

      http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20031222&s=interns
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
          Oh so true Jon ~~~> Jeanne
        • Bearshield
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
            i agree

            Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:Any law that restricts freedom of speech and the right to peacefully assemble to protest is unpatriotic and unfair. What we discuss here in this group is an example of free speech. Yes a lot of people in the government don't want people to talk about area 51 or White sands New Mexico. I deem the patriot act is a direct a threat to our freedom of speech. Any law that restricts freedom of speech is a threat to the paranormal community. We have to speak clearly and without fear in the community without the fear of big brother sticking their nose into our business.

            http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20031222&s=interns

            May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always

            ~Arapaho Woman~