Hello All~~~~~>

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      I am back and happy to be here ~Thank you Jon for your Invite have a
      good day ~~> Jeanne~Frenchie :-)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        Welcome back frenchy! I will get your hammer back to you now. I am glad to see steady growth here. All the people I added as hammers have the feature if they want to use it to add/invite their friends. I suggest you invite them so they can make up their own mind if they want to join the egroup.