Magic spells

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      CAUTION! I do not promote or do I supress the use of magic. I do suggest you study up if you intend to do any of this because it is a very powerful thing to get into and it can do grave harm or great good. Do not cast any spells before knowing what they do and what kind of consequences you will recieve for casting a spell! Extreme caution is much better than being very foolish and possibly doing yourself or others great harm.

      http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004