Nordic mythology story

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2004
      This is a great read. This of course is just a sample of nordic mythology. The stories are many and complicated;

      http://www.luth.se/luth/present/sweden/history/gods/Old_norse_myth.html
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
        something is wrong with my browser it won't let me open it

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: This is a great read. This of course is just a sample of nordic mythology. The stories are many and complicated;

        http://www.luth.se/luth/present/sweden/history/gods/Old_norse_myth.html

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always

        ~Arapaho Woman~