Sun Gazing

  • bigscoop@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2004
      SUN GAZING PHENOMENA, BROUGHT BACK
      By Shri Hira Ratan Manek

      "Solar Empowering: Nutrition & Nurturing"
      Transcribed and adapted by the SUNGazers.
      This is the adaptation of a lecture given by Hira Ratan Manek, December
      01, 2002.
      This talk is about the renewed Sun Science that will give a new
      direction to humankind and solve many of the ills of the present day
      human society. Solutions on all fronts—be it related to physical,
      emotional, mental and/or spiritual diseases. As a matter of fact, it is
      the rebirth of a science practiced in ancient times throughout the
      world. HRM is reviving and regenerating this lost practice. In different
      part of India it is known as Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutations. Similar
      practice was in Greece, Egypt it was called Heliotherapy, and so too in
      the Americas—Brazil, Mexico, Peru. The Inca civilization practiced it.
      INTA means sun. Example is the health resort sun temples in Machu Pichu,
      Peru. Ancient writings found on this mountaintop describe how to garner
      energy through the sun. Energy from sun has been used since times
      immemorial. We know it is a scientific fact that without sun or its
      energy nothing will move, every movement of every creature even the
      various energies electrical, magnetic, wind directly or indirectly
      sources itself to the sun.
      Now days we rarely use the sun energy willingly as we are scared of the
      solar radiation and treat it like the enemy. Many human crises occur due
      to lack of use of sun energy. First major crisis is mental tension and
      worries, lack of self-confidence, and negative thinking. Also fear,
      anger, irritation, greed, hostility and lack of compassion. All these
      are ailments of the mind. Can we overcome all these setbacks easily? Can
      the present human kind—each and every one of us, become a good-natured
      person contributing to world peace?
      Yes, if we make use of the sun energy.
      Next crisis, after psychosomatic disorders come physical diseases and
      then lastly spiritual ignorance. We can ourselves hardly liberate us
      from these problems and diseases. As we age we have the onset of
      geriatric diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. The biggest setback
      we have encountered is lack of immunity. Most of us suffer from poor
      immunity. We have no energy to tackle day-to-day living. We can overcome
      all this by taking sun energy. It is an established fact that total
      health includes; mental, physical and spiritual wellness.
      We have a super computer in our bodies given to us by nature. This is
      our brain. HRM calls it the "brainutor." The brain is more powerful than
      the most advanced super computer. Each and every human being is gifted
      with innumerable talents, and infinite inherent powers by nature.
      Individuals should never underestimate themselves. Everyone is gifted.
      If we make use of these powers we can take ourselves to great levels.
      Unfortunately these infinite inherent powers are programmed in that part
      of the brain that is largely dormant and goes unused. Even medical
      science agrees we hardly make use of the brain but about 5-7% - the most
      brilliant of humans like Albert Einstein is reported to have used only
      about 32% of his brain.
      If we can activate the human brain and awaken these infinite powers
      stored in us then we can raise ourselves to higher levels. We can
      achieve any results we want. In order to operate the brain effectively
      it needs to be activated. Being a holistic entity it needs a holistic
      power supply. Sun energy is the source that powers the brain. Sun energy
      can enter and leave the human body or the brain only through one organ
      and that is the human eye. Eye is the Sun Energy's entry door to the
      human brain. Eyes are also known as the window of the soul. Recent
      research has found out that the eye has many more functions than that of
      vision. And more information is continuing to be revealed about the
      functions of the eye. The eyes are a complex organ and they have 5
      billion parts much more than a spacecraft that has about 6-7 million
      parts. By this you can see the immense capacity of the human eye.
      HRM asserts that the rainbow is in the eye not in the sky. The seven
      colors of the sun is only the reflection of what is in the eye. We can
      create a rainbow anytime we want—go to the garden and observe a source
      of flowing water as the sun moves above. There you will see the rainbow.
      Eye can receive the entire spectrum of the sunlight. It's like having a
      glass window. Eye is the perfect instrument to receive all the colors of
      the rainbow.
      Since eyes are a delicate part of the body we have to use it in such a
      way that our purposes are served as well as that it doesn't get damaged.
      Present day teachings and ideas such as don't look at the sunlight at
      all—you will damage your eyesight; never go out in the sun as you will
      get cancer, is causing needless hysteria and paranoia. The more you are
      away from nature the more there is cause for illness and you will
      automatically support global corporations. There are definite foolproof
      ways of getting from nature the benefits it has to offer not exposing
      ourselves to its adverse effects.
      Receive sunlight only in the morning or evening hours (no longer) than
      1-hour after sunrise or 1-hr before sunset. It is proven beyond a
      reasonable doubt that at these times one is free from UV and IR rays'
      exposure. The UV index remains at 2 all through out winter. Best times
      to take sunbath other than winter times are the 1-hour window before
      sunset and/or after sunrise. Gazing has the added advantage that you get
      vitamin A and D during the 1-hour window in the morning. Vitamin A is
      necessary for the health of the eye, the only vitamin that the eye
      requires. If you gaze, the spectacles and the associated power in the
      eye will go away. This is better eyesight without glasses. It is safe to
      gaze during the one-hour period of sunrise and sunset or during winter
      when the intensity is less.
      Actually there is no sunrise or sunset. It how we define it. Sun is
      fixed; it is we on earth that rotate. Hira experimented on his own body
      for three years and devised this method based on trial and error. This
      can be accomplished by anyone in any part of the earth in any part of
      the year. Hira Ratan Manek is not a unique figure anyone can do this.
      Now thousands are using this and achieving results. In Brazil,
      Australia, Germany, more than 3000 people are remaining on light. There
      are thousands eating light around the globe—a rebirth of a science
      that was practiced long time ago. Food has bid goodbye to them, it is
      not that they have stopped eating. Originally this was a spiritual
      practice now it is a scientific practice. It can be followed by anyone.
      When the results become reproducible it will become scientific. This
      practice will become a challenge to conventional medicine. This is a
      simple program for humanity. Hira Ratan Manek has gone through 125
      complementary alternative holistic modalities—in all of them he infers
      they rely on the sun energy. Hira Ratan Manek has one intention that is
      to have humanity become truly independent. We all love to be
      independent. Are we independent? We become independent if we solve our
      own mental, physical and spiritual problems. We can achieve this with
      the use of the brainutor given to us by nature. As we make use of the
      sun's power supply and we make use of the energized brain it becomes
      less and less dormant
      To determine when the sunrise is or the sunset period check the local
      newspaper to get the daily timings. Both times are good for practice -
      it depends on individual convenience. Day by day this practice is
      becoming popular and is being known as the HRM phenomena. Hira Ratan
      Maneken visions that it is the acronym for human resource management!
      Sun gazing is a one-time practice of your lifetime. Look at the rising
      or setting sun-one time per day. First day look for a maximum of 10
      seconds. Second day look for 20 seconds at the rising sun adding ten
      seconds every succeeding day. So at the end of 10 continuous days of sun
      gazing you will be looking at the sun for 100 seconds i.e. 1 minute and
      40 seconds. Stand on bare earth with bare foot. Eyes can blink and/or
      flicker. Stillness or Steadiness of the eyes is not required. Why don't
      you watch the sun instead of the TV? The intensity of the TV is much
      more than the rising or setting sun. If you can watch TV you can easily
      watch the rising or setting sun safely. Have a belief component in you
      that the sun rays or light that you are getting into the eyes is of
      immense benefit and will not harm you. This will give you earlier,
      quicker and better results. Without fail, even with out a belief
      component also you will get results if you follow the practice—it will
      take longer time—that's all. You need not restrict any of your normal
      daily routines in life. There are no restrictions. No fasting, enjoy
      your food. Hold on to your food like a parent holding on to the infant
      baby. It is hunger that will disappear, food that will leave you.
      Fasting will happen.
      Consider gazing from the same place at the same time daily. Following
      circadian patterns has its advantages. Adding sun gazing to your daily
      routine will not disturb the flow of the daily routine. If you pray, you
      can have any prayer of your choice. Any prayer. No particular one is
      suggested. Prayer is not a requirement. As a precaution have your eyes
      examined by your doctors. This is to be on the safer side from the
      scientific viewpoint—so have periodic check ups. Also, you can buy
      photo sun-cards which is priced at about $2 to monitor UV or IR
      radiation (when cards are kept in the sunlight). There is no need to buy
      an expensive $500 photosenso-meter. If your cheeks get heated up then
      stop gazing. Use common sense.
      When you reach three months you would have gazed at the sun 15 minutes
      at a stretch. When you can watch TV for 3 hours, surely you can see the
      sun for that long? What is happening as you go up to 15 minutes? The sun
      energy or the sunrays passing through the human eye are charging the
      hypothalamus tract, which is the pathway behind the retina leading to
      the human brain. As the brain receives the power supply through this
      pathway it activates into a brainutor. One of the inherent brain's
      software program has started running. We realize we are a different
      person now. No mental tension or worries. We have the self-confidence to
      face life's problems. We no more think negatively only positive thoughts
      arise. We are not fearful. We become fearless—our psychosis has
      disappeared—so has all the ills of the mind. All this within 3 months.
      The first power has awakened.
      We humans have good and bad qualities—they are 2 sides of the same
      coin. In the absence of sunlight we develop bad qualities. When sunlight
      enters the brain —good qualities come on the surface and replace bad
      ones as they evaporate. Eventually even spiritual ignorance goes away.
      Sometimes the more we hear and read we get confused. We get
      contradictory information. Red wine is good for you. Alcohol is bad for
      you. We are baffled with life's problems and detest decision-making. But
      after 3 months of sun gazing we develop a sense of confidence and know
      the answers for ourselves spiritually. There is a balance of the mind;
      we are in a position to judge personal answers—the correct answers. We
      develop powers that are already inherent in us. Bad qualities disappear,
      anger, greed, jealousy leave you. You become a lovable creature.
      Everybody likes you. You will do no wrong. If you are positive or
      fearless, you will not harm anybody nor pain anybody. You will become a
      compassionate person. This is a great contribution to world peace. A
      positive approach creates solutions to problems and waste in society.
      There will be no need for environmental engineers. We won't throw waste,
      as there is no away. By 3.5 months everything changes.
      Mental depression will go away. Psychiatrists are observing that SAD is
      caused by lack of sunlight. With the practice of sun gazing—not only
      in winter but you will not have depression in your whole lifetime. We
      will achieve a perfect balance of mind. Fear of death goes away. The
      state of mind is such that we will welcome death. What is to happen let
      it happen. No worries. Everyone has some sort of mental disorder. This
      is our biggest human crisis, thinking. Sunlight definitely removes your
      mental diseases.
      Next, Physical diseases will start being cured. 70 to 80% of the energy
      synthesized from food is taken by the brain and is used up in fueling
      tensions and worries. With a lack of mental tension, brain does not
      require the same amount of energy as before. As you proceed in sun
      gazing and as your tensions decrease food intake goes down.
      When you reach 30 minutes duration of continuously looking at sun you
      will slowly be liberated from physical diseases—since by now all the
      colors of the sun reach the brain through the eye. Brain regulates the
      flow of color prana appropriately to the respective organs. All the
      internal organs get ample supply of the required color prana. The vital
      organs are dependent on certain sun color prana. Kidney red, Heart
      yellow, Liver green etc. Colors reach the organs and address any
      deficiencies. This is how color therapies work.. There is a lot of
      information available on color therapy. This is the process of getting
      liberated from physical ailments over a six-month period. After 3-4
      months you can become cured of your physical ailments with
      auto-suggestion—imagining and visualizing healing your ailments while
      sun gazing. Scientific methods such as the Solariums, crystals, color
      bottles, natural stones, gems, all utilize sun energy. Sun energy is
      stored in these natural stones. You can keep natural color stones in
      drinking water to further hasten healing. Similarly glass drinking water
      bottles with different colors are kept in sun for 8 hours. The water
      gets solarized and water develops medicinal value and is used to treat
      different diseases.
      Photosynthesis does not mean you need chlorophyll. This concept also we
      very wrongly understand. Only the plant kingdom needs chlorophyll. Human
      body can do it with a different medium. Photosynthesis is transforming
      the sun energy into an usable energy form. This is how Photovoltaic
      cells work and electricity is produced, similarly water is heated, food
      is cooked in solar cooker, and solar batteries run automobiles.
      Eyes receive the entire spectrum of the sunlight. And the Brain
      distributes it to the different parts of the body on a need per basis.
      And one is cured of all diseases. A 3rd intermediate medium is avoided.
      You are your own master within 6 months. As you continue gazing the sun
      energy is no longer being utilized to attend to mental impairments or
      physical ailments and hence its storage level increases in your body.
      7.5 months and 35 min of sun gazing this is when hunger starts going
      down very palpably. Food intake decreases. No one needs to eat more than
      his or her hunger levels. Hunger comes because of energy requirements,
      body requires energy and energy is a must. But food is not a necessity
      for the body to function. Only energy is. Conventionally we are
      indirectly getting sun energy while eating food that which is a
      by-product of sun energy. No sunlight—no food will grow. What we eat
      is secondary sun energy. In 6-months time we are staring to eat the
      original form of micro food—Our Sun. Also, when we eat secondary
      energy we put in a lot of toxic waste into the body. This can be totally
      avoided.
      So as we consume the Original form, the sun, hunger goes down. Then
      hunger starts to disappear. By eight month you should see hunger almost
      gone. 9 months or 44 minutes for a dull or weak student or with no
      belief. Maximum 9 months or 44 minutes. Your hunger disappears forever.
      All mechanisms associated with hunger like aroma, cravings and hunger
      pangs disappear. No appetite for food. Energy levels are at a higher
      level. There is a judgment (having had this experience) that the brain
      is well activated with the sun energy. We become a solar cooker.
      We have to give up sun gazing now. Solar science prohibits further
      gazing after 9 months or 44 minutes for the sake of eye care. The body
      will get discharged when we stop sun gazing. So we have to recharge. The
      charge will last for only 6 days. Now we have to start walking on bare
      foot on bare earth for 45 minutes daily. Relaxed walking only. No need
      to walk briskly, jog or run. Any convenient time of the day preferably
      when the earth is warmer and sunlight is falling on your body. When you
      walk bare foot an important gland in the brain's center called the
      pineal gland or the third eye is activated. The big toe of the foot
      represents this gland. 25 years ago it was considered a useless gland.
      Now it has become an important gland for study and about 18,000 papers
      have been published in the recent times. It has always been known as the
      Seat of the Soul. The Pineal gland has optic nerve endings. The
      remaining four toes represent glands too—pituitary, hypothalamus,
      thalamus and amygdale. Amygdale for the last 2 years has been gaining
      importance in medical research. It's a nucleus of the sun energy or
      cosmic energy and plays the important part of photosynthesis via the
      sunlight reaching the brain through the eye. When you walk bare foot,
      your body weight stimulates all these 5 glands through your toes. This
      is strengthened by the earth heat/energy and the sun prana falling on
      the head or the crown chakra. The chakras are not in the spinal cord
      that is an imaginary location; they are definitely in the brain. All
      these create a magnetic field and the body/brain recharges with the
      energy of the sun entering in you. Relax. Walk 45 minutes for one year
      and food continues to be without you. After one year of recharging, if
      you are satisfied with your progress you can give up barefoot walking.
      Few minutes of sun energy falling on you once in 3-4 days is enough.
      But if you want the immune system to be strengthened then keep on the
      bare foot walking. Also if you want memory power or intelligence to
      increase please continue the walking practice. As you increase the sun's
      heat on your feet the brain will activate more and more. Pineal gland
      will become more active. The Pineal gland has certain psychic and
      navigational functions. Navigational means like the birds one can fly.
      We can develop psychic skills of telepathy, televisioning, produce your
      body at different places simultaneously. Science has validated human
      psychic functions and medical experiments are being done to ascertain
      this. Different body parts and its organs get purified once you stop
      eating due to detoxification. The different internal organs play
      different mechanical parts for the purposes of space travel and flight.
      There is another utility value (other than food digestion) for the
      internal organs. All the glands have lot of functions and can perform at
      optimal level via sun energy. If you are fortunate to activate the brain
      optimally you surely will reach enlightenment. You can read past,
      present, and future. Sky is the limit at the same time even limited
      success is possible. This method can be safely applied to control
      obesity. Almost all problems get solved.
      A lot of people have remained without food historically. Accordingly in
      1922 the Imperial Medical College in London decreed that solar rays is
      the ideal food for humans. But no one has mentioned what their technique
      is e.g. Yogananda in his book "Autobiography of A Yogi" interviewed many
      saints and mystics to find out the secret of their lack of eating
      food—common reply was that the sun energy is entering through a secret
      door and reaching the medulla oblongata in the brain. They did not
      divulge their secret. This knowledge was lost to common folk.
      An International team of 21 Doctors supervised Hira Ratan Manek in
      Ahembadabad for 411 days. He remained only on a diet of water. There
      were volunteers that were on -round-the-clock-supervision. Although sun
      energy is ample for Hira Ratan Manek energy requirements sometimes he
      takes coffee, tea or buttermilk to satisfy his family and doctors.
      After the excitement of the findings at Ahmadabad, Hira Ratan Manek was
      invited to Thomas Jefferson University and State University of Penn in
      Philadelphia. They wanted to observe and examine his retina, pineal
      gland and brain. Some of the initial results are that the gray cells in
      Hira Ratan Manek's brain are regenerating. 700 photographs have been
      taken. Neurons are reported to be active and not dying. Pineal gland is
      not shrinking which is typically what happens after mid fifties and its
      max. average size is about 6 x 6 mm. But for Hira Ratan Manek it's been
      measured to be at 8 x 11 mm.
      Last June, scientists from the US space agency verified that Manek spent
      130 days surviving only on water, the report said.
      Mr. Manek is now in the US to show NASA's scientists how he survives
      without food.
      The US space agency hopes to use the technique to solve food storage and
      preservation problems on its expeditions, the report said.
      Sun gazers are volunteering to be tested but due to monetary crunch are
      not able to document the various physiological results. Sun gazing is an
      answer for arthritis, migraine and thrombosis. Thrombosis is a common
      problem now a day because we sit on chairs and legs are always dangling
      and hanging. Kneecap replacement has become fashionable. Even when it is
      not required expensive invasive surgeries are performed due to medical
      malpractice and greed. Let us not be dependent on an external sources.
      Let us become our own masters. Let us do sun gazing.
      The uniqueness of Hira Ratan Manek is that he has surrendered his living
      body for observation and experiments to the scientific firmament. Brain
      functions are complicated and one cannot explain why food is not
      required. How sun gazing is doing wonders is not explained? Although
      scientists are agreeing that hunger is definitely being eliminated. Hira
      Ratan Manek recommends these books for the curious: Light medicine of
      the future by Jacob Lieberman, and The Healing Sun: Sunlight and Health
      in the 21st Century by Richard Hobday
      The cover pages of both these books ask one to get rid of sun—glasses
      earlier the better. We are avoiding the beneficial effects of the solar
      winds. Nobody is asking you to look at the sun during the day. Also do
      not use sunscreen. When body gets heated up you perspire and sweat is a
      waste product and needs to go out of the body. When you are painted or
      coated with lotions and creams—they get degenerated and the chemicals
      enter your body. It is our wrong use—why blame the sun for the skin
      cancers. Sun bathing during the day is to be avoided.
      There is a practice in getting energy on a temporary basis in the
      Americas. To get energy for their body, natives take sunbath by standing
      in the sun for two hours exposing maximum parts of their body and they
      don't need to eat food on those days. They sustain on micro food of the
      sunlight. When clouds gather we become gloomy. We see the sun and get
      energetic.
      Make use of the sun energy in a safer way and not for harmful purposes.
      Hira Ratan Manek's request is to please use this practice for personal
      welfare/development and for humanity.
      The information below is a wrap-up of all the information in this
      article to give you the main parts about how to use the Sun to help you.
      Shri Hira Ratan Manek Phenomena
      Shri Hira Ratan Manek has done it and you can do it too.
      Winning over Fear and Mental Diseases Winning over Physical Diseases
      Winning over Hunger
      By following his system of receiving Sun Energy, you can gain all the
      above benefits. You can turn your body into a solarium. You can become
      Superman from man. You can convert your brain into Brainuter. Hira Ratan
      Manek was born in India in 1937; he became a mechanical engineer and had
      a very successful business life in the shipping industry. Realizing the
      uselessness of a materialistic life, he quit the materialistic world. He
      took the vow to observe celibacy in 1987. Now he has nothing but a few
      clothes and spends all his time for the world peace and for maximum
      happiness of the people. Now, he travels around the world showing to the
      people the way to become free from mental and physical diseases and how
      to control greed, desires and anger. More
      infor at this website: http://theopenline.cc/sun_gazing.htm