pic of me and fly west aka sercet

  • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2004

      for my friends who ask her you go  a picture of me with my new horse.

      http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jan/20041213052374193824809.jpg

      Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer

      in time we all lose a friend a love one and someone who touched our lives,  for it be a short time or a long time. time  will ease the pain but not the memories.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2004
        Beatiful horse... Thank you for sharing. Sure miss talking to you all! I am finally got a computer! Waiting to get the ISP going. Once that is done I would love to chat to you folks! Prepare for chat night TBA.