My Journey~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2003
      Hi Villages and all i arrived safely i am in Massachusetts took a train
      the only thing that was a problem was it arrived in Boston Ma. 5 hrs.
      late due to something ? not a storm either there was none of that ~We
      all got a free dinner on the train which was nice and i did meet some
      wonderful people two college students helped me with my bags and talked
      about their family and heard all about mine and how i miss Larry
      (Zicahota) he couldn't come with me at this time ~
      My Two Sons Tommy and Dana met me at the train station they said it was
      cool waiting cause they bonded again and had a great dinner :-) so that
      was good ~
      Some snow on the ground it rained last night here ~sun is shinning this
      today not to cold could be worst.
      The new baby is doing well Mom is tired but that goes with it all as
      they say "A Womans work is never done "
      Hope eveyones well and looking foward to Christmas and a New Years with
      good health and Happiness ~
      Take care Hugs ~~~~~> Jeanne (Butterfly Dancer)