Baby Girl ~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2003
      Hi All~~ She is here born this morning weighing in at 9-9 lbs ~Mom and
      Baby doing well and the dad also :-)
      Thank you for your prayers and the ones who sent names i will let you
      know what name this little one will have ~
      I will be signing off in a few so i can pack this web to take with me ~
      When i get it hooked up In Ma. i will write to you all ~Have a Great
      Holiday and be happy and safe ~
      Love ~~~> Jeanne (Butterfly Dancer)