Is This a Sign of Things to Come?

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Is This a Sign of Things to Come?...12/01/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Certainly there are non-related issues regarding the following article, but
      one cannot help but ponder some similarities. Is this
      a peek at what may be unfolding regarding DNA alteration? Is this what Edgar
      Cayce may have been (at least in part)
      referring to?

      Although "phosphorus" is not mentioned, genetic manipulation is. And as Greg
      Little has mentioned, the "5th Root Race" has
      in part, through natural evolution, mutated cell development to adapt and
      heal all the pollutants most humans now ingest on a
      daily basis. This article speaks of a species developed to "detect
      environmental pollutants".

      Sure, this could be just a far fetched idea, but it does make one wonder.
      And perhaps as the 80's comedian Gallagher,
      http://gallaghersmash.com/index2.htm would often say..."you know those
      things that just step you back just a bit and make
      you go Hmmmm"!

      New Fish Glows in the Dark
      By: News 8 Austin Staff

      Researchers at the National University of Singapore have developed a new
      fluorescent fish called the GloFish. A GloFish is a
      fluorescent Zebra fish. The fluorescence comes from adding a gene from sea
      coral to the fish eggs before hatching. The fish is
      born with this unique color, and maintains it throughout its life. The color
      is also passed on to their offspring.

      The fish is bright red in natural light, but in a dark room with ultraviolet
      light, it appears to glow in the dark. They were
      originally bred to help detect environmental pollutants. It took about five
      years to develop the GloFish.

      "This is a very exciting fish. It's the first time a fish this bright has
      been available for fresh water market that glows in the dark
      has ever been offered," Alan Blake, CEO Yorktown Technologies said.

      Aside from their brilliant color, fluorescent zebra fish are the same as
      other zebra fish in every way, including everything from
      general care and temperature preferences to growth rate and life expectancy.
      They will be available across the country on
      January 5.

      See Article: "New Discoveries Disclosed Regarding Edgar Cayce"

      Earth Changes TV - Notice

      We will be raising our subscription price effective January 1 2004. Take
      advantage of today's price and sign up now.
      Needless to say, the news is coming fast and furious. You will not want to
      miss even one article. We never forget it is "you"
      who made us No. 1 in "space weather" and "earth science". Without you, we
      would have gone by the wayside long ago. So
      join the team today. There will be no greater gift to yourself, and your
      loved ones.

      Subscribe: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Thought For The Day

      Anyone can have persistence. It requires no special
      skill. There's nothing
      to it really. Persistence is as simple as putting one
      foot in front of another.

      Yes, you'll probably stumble every once in a while.
      And yes, you could let
      that stop you.

      Or you could simply get back up, learn from your
      mistakes, and keep on
      going, with even more determination than before.
      Persistence is a choice you
      are always free to make.

      Your mind will sometimes fill with doubts, excuses,
      and reasons to quit.
      Persistence is a matter of letting them go, as you
      move on ahead and leave
      them behind.

      Where do you want to go? Persistence will take you

      -- Ralph Marston

      ECTV 'Radio Hour' Every Tues & Thurs from 7 PM - 8 PM (Pacific Time)

      Tuesday December 2nd - Nassim Haramein - Currently working on his paper
      "The Holofractographic Universe," and his
      book "Crossing the Event Horizon," Nassim's investigation of the geometry of
      hyperspace has combined the scientific,
      philosophic, classical physics and quantum physics understanding of
      universal forces with ancient codes left in monuments
      and documents around the world�including the Bible, the I Ching, the Mayan
      Sacred Calendar, Pyramids, and Egyptian
      temples. The results of his research may bring our planet to a new dimension
      of understanding and existence, one which was
      predicted by the ancients to arrive at this time in history.
      Website: http://www.planetpuna.com/Nassim/Nassim%20-%20Bio.htm

      Thursday December 4th - Crichton Miller - Crichton's last email to me:
      "Since we last spoke, I have had several
      breakthroughs in understanding the method by which our ancestors were able
      to predict earth changing events to pass on to
      you. I have discovered the clock with which they measured the seconds, the
      minutes, the hours and the ages. I have
      discovered how they used the moon to find longitude and how they used the
      stars instead of a compass. These things are
      now important for the survival of our children. The great cycle of the sun
      is about to knock out GPS, Magnetic compasses
      and electricity." Website: http://www.crichtonmiller.com/directory.htm

      Tuesday December 9th - Adam Rubel - is the co-director of Saq� Be�
      pronounced sock bay: (sacred road, the milky way
      and the spiritual path of one's life) Saq� Be� which is a Mayan term
      referring to the white road and serves to educate the
      public on current indigenous struggles, assist indigenous communities in the
      preservation of their spiritual traditions, and
      arrange for meetings and exchanges between spiritual leaders of indigenous
      communities and the general public, with an
      emphasis on involving young adults. Saq' Be' is a non-profit organization
      formed in the United States. The organization's
      current focus is working with the highland Maya of Guatemala who's
      traditional ways are being threatened. Saq' Be' is
      working closely with Ajq'ij (Mayan Priest) in Guatemala to develop and
      implement programs for the Mayan tradition.
      Website: http://www.sacredroad.org

      ** I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior
      to each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping! No crowds, free
      parking. http://shopping.msn.com