Don't Put Away Your Sun Screen Just Yet

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2003
      Don't Put Away Your Sun Screen JustYet...11/16/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Bill Murtagh from the NASA/NOAA Space Weather Center, has now given us a
      "heads-up" coming this Thanksgiving.
      Murtagh reminds us "There's been nothing quite like this" as he reminds us
      of November 4th's "record breaking" solar flares.
      He goes on to state: ""Another big blow is not what anyone needs."

      The reason for the stark warning is due to sunspot regions 486 and 488,
      which produced 11 X-Class flares and 9 M-Class
      flares two weeks ago, is coming around the eastern limb of the Sun. With
      SOHO's new Michelson-Doppler Imager (MDI),
      we can monitor sunspots on the far side of the Sun. And unfortunately, 486
      and 488 look as healthy as ever.

      The Space Weather Center is concerned enough, to have issued an alert to all
      airlines. It is quite possible, for the first time
      ever, flights may be canceled, delayed, or re-directed. "This period will go
      into the history books as one of the most
      dramatic," said Paal Brekke, deputy project scientist for SOHO, a joint
      U.S.-European observatory between Earth and the
      sun.

      Well well, and look what we have here. The very same solar physicist, David
      Hathaway, who was made to look like
      Hathaway believed "everything is normal", according to journalist Tony
      Phillips, now comes out and makes the following
      statement. Hathaway states: "scientists compare this (recent solar events)
      to a blizzard in July...in California. It sounds
      incredible, but "something like that just happened on the sun," says David
      Hathaway, a solar physicist at NASA's Marshall
      Space Flight Center in Alabama. "Normal", I don't think so.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet
      Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and
      Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Read full article:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/2003/November/1103_2articles/16fireworks.htm

      Earthquake Activity Remains Active

      Be sure and join me on Tuesday November 18th, when my guest will be Dr.
      Bruce Cornet. We will be discussion ongoing
      activity at Yellowstone-Super Volcano, and other active Caldera's around the
      world. Specifically Long Valley Caldera,
      Somma Caldera (Mt. Vesuvius), and Akademii Nauk Caldera (Kamchatkan).

      Thought For The Day

      "Reality is a mysterious changing thing, because one's perception of it
      never remains the same."

      - Joe Tan

      ECTV 'Radio Hour' Every Tues & Thurs from 7 PM - 8 PM (Pacific Time)

      Thursday November 13th - Nick Begich - author "Angels Don't Play This Haarp"
      Since Begich and Manning exposed the
      HAARP project a great deal has happened to change the face of society and
      our future. In our interview we will explore
      several new technology areas as well as their implications for personal
      privacy, security and the state of democracy in the
      beginning of the 21st century. Website: http://www.earthpulse.com/

      Tuesday November 18th - Dr. Bruce Cornet - Yellowstone, Super-Volcano - Dr.
      Cornet is a Geologist, Paleobotanist,
      Palynologist, and Oil Explorer. Post-doctorate research in geology and
      paleobotany at the Lamont-Doherty Earth
      Observatory, Columbia University (1989-1990). Author and coauthor of 21
      refereed scientific papers and two books, all
      on paleontological and/or geological subjects. 14 years experience in the
      oil industry, and President of Geminoil, Inc., which
      successfully explored for and found oil on the East Coast in Triassic age
      rocks thought to be barren of hydrocarbons (just
      before the collapse of the oil industry in the early 1980's).
      Website: http://www.monmouth.com/%7Ebcornet/index.htm#Paleontology

      Thursday November 20th - Chief Arvol Looking Horse (pending confirmation)
      Website: http://www.homestead.com/arvollookinghorse/Index.html

      Tuesday November 25th - Greg Little - Gregory Little is an expert not only
      on the lost civilizations of the Americas, he's a
      leading Edgar Cayce researcher. Cayce left behind a vast trove of prophecies
      obtained in a sleeping state. Many of these
      prophecies have proved to be correct, and many of them center around the
      rediscovery of ancient civilizations of great
      power that have been totally forgotten. Greg edits the Association for
      Research and Enlightenment's newsletter and is going
      to take us on a magical journey into our own past--and our future--using a
      combination of Edgar Cayce's prophecies and
      the latest archaeological discoveries. Website:
      http://www.mysterious-america.net/

      **I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior
      to each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.