Art Bell back on the air

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2003
      Art Bell returned to the air not too long ago. He now does the weekend saturday-sunday shows. He is still a great force for paranormal discussion on a national level. He in fact he is the first to bring the paranormal into public view by his Coast to Coast show. He is the reason why we have an explosion of paranormal websites and a growing amount of talk radio show hosts who now use websites to promote their shows. Art is really a pioneer of paranormal talk radio and he set the bar for all paranormal talk radio. There are many paranormal egroups now and a growing interest in the field of UFOlogy. We know there is more to discover and the time is right. The way things are going on right now it is good that we have so much sources for paranormal researsh online. Keep up the great work everyone. I hopefully will have a little more time to come over here and discuss the paranormal with you all. This egroup has been around scense 2001.