LEGAL HELP NEEDED FOR JOHN HUTCHISON IN BC CANADA

  • techpmk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      LEGAL HELP NEEDED FOR JOHN HUTCHISON IN BC CANADA

      LEGAL HELP NEEDED FOR
      JOHN HUTCHISON IN
      NEW WESTMINSTER BC CANADA

      From:
      Aerielle Louise - aergo@...

      More info on John's forum:
      http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/hutch/members/admin.cg
      i?page=1

      John Hutchison - discoverer of "The Hutchison Effect"
      http://www.rumormillnews.com/hutch.htm
      is in need of someone knowlegeable about housing
      code and regulations in New Westminster BC.
      And - someone willing to help him fight the cty and
      prove that his equipment is not "junk."

      An inspecter is demanding that he dispose of all the
      equipment he has stored on his balcony. The stuff
      has been there for seven years and no one ever
      complained before.

      He can't afford a lawyer.

      Do you know any lawyers that work gratis or any
      people who act as "lay" lawyers ? We have people
      in the US that have gone to the Rommel School of
      Law - are not "Bar" lawyers but are usually better
      than any one you can find.

      We need the help - immediately.

      Some info is included in his note below.

      There is also more info on our forum:
      http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/hutch/forum.cgi

      Thanks,

      A. ;-)

      : hello folks,
      : i am having a little problem with the city of New westminster.
      : according to the city of new westminster i have to get all
      : the collector items that i have on my balcony that have
      : been there for the past seven years. i have gotten an
      : enemey i believe i need your help in helping me convince
      : the city that the artifacts on my balcony are one not an
      : eye sore and two that they are not quote from the bylaw
      : #5969, 1991 Removing discarded material, debris and rubbish
      : from the balcony including but not limited to the navel
      : ship articles, etc. i telephoned MR. PATRICK YOUNG, the
      : Bylaw Enforcement Officer of new westminster only to not
      : get a response from him. i have till the 22 of November to
      : get some letters and correspondence to take to city hall.
      : many thanks
      : john