First The Calm, Now The Storm

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      First The Calm, Now The Storm...11/13/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      I hope most everyone enjoyed the Harmonic Concordance. Whether you believed
      in the astrological significance, or if it was
      just a good excuse to have ceremony, millions of people around the world
      seemed to enjoy this moment of focus. In fact, the
      Earth experienced a mostly calm 56 hours around the date of November 8th.

      There were very few earthquakes, and the sunspot count remained in mid
      double digits with low C-Class activity. Perhaps the
      joining together of consciousness really does make a difference. Last night,
      in my interview with the organizer of the Harmonic
      Concordance, John Mirehiel, he made mention of a recent conversation with
      Dr. Roger Nelson or Princeton University. Dr.
      Nelson is conducting an ongoing study on the effects of concentrated
      thought, and its effects. Concentrated thought simply
      describes the power of prayer, meditation, contemplation, or focused
      consciousness. More recently, a name has been given to
      this scientific study. It is often called the "Unified Field Theory". We
      discussed trying the experiment once again. More on this at
      the end of this article.

      Dr. Roger Nelson stated he is still at the point of gathering information
      from around the world related to the events of
      November 8th. When his data has been completed, he will come forward with a
      press release telling of the results. I will try
      and arrange an interview with Dr. Nelson for mid December. Look for my
      announcement.

      Now for the after... It appears after the beautiful togetherness many of us
      shared over the weekend concluded, the work week
      began. Perhaps just a coincidence, but it was at this time the Sun stirred
      up once again. On Tuesday, ECTV was the only news
      service who reported a M-Class flare had occurred. For whatever reason, the
      Space Weather Center, or any other reporting
      agency notified the public.

      The sunspot count has remained low, with yesterday's number at 47. However,
      what is happening on the far side of the Sun is
      a completely other story. It is in this area, the scientific community
      remains blind. Very little is know about what occurs when
      the sunspots, along with the solar flares, rotates around the western limb
      and continues behind SOHO which faces away from
      Earth.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet
      Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and
      Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Here comes the not so good news. It is my speculation, that what caused
      Tuesdays sudden increase in the Kp Index, GOES
      Magnetometer, and X-Ray Flux, was the return of the two monsters sunspot
      region 486 and 488. I would suggest that they
      survived the trip on the far side of the Sun, and are about to circle back
      on the eastern limb. My best guess would be to see its
      appearance on Friday or Saturday. If this is true, watch for continued
      increase in solar activity. Most likely we will see the
      return of M-Class and X-Class flares by the weekend.

      The great unknown, is what measure of strength and size have the two regions
      remained. Only time will tell.

      Volcanic Increase Occurs

      Stromboli Volcano: has resumed its normal eruptive state with several
      eruptions per hour. Access to the summit area is still
      forbidden. The characteristic Strombolian eruptions at the volcano were
      absent for many months after the December 2002
      landslides and tsunami.

      Vanuatu Earthquake: A large earthquake hit southern Vanuatu on Thursday,
      November 06, 2003 at 09:38:04 PM local
      time. The location was 19.37S 168.89E which was 45 km (30 miles) WNW of
      Isangel, on Tanna Island. Yasur Volcano is
      located on the Island of Tanna and a close watch will be made for any change
      in volcanic activity.

      Recent Yellowstone Super-Volcano Report

      It just so happens that the largest earthquake registered was on the same
      day of the M-Class flare (11/11)

      Date -(UTC)-Time LAT(N) LON(W) DEP MAG COMMENTS
      yy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss deg. deg. km Ml
      03/11/06 08:36:28 44.65N 110.26W 2.1 1.7 8.3 mi NNE
      of Fishing Bridge
      03/11/06 11:35:43 44.69N 110.60W 12.4 1.1 5.8 mi ESE of
      Norris Junc.
      03/11/07 17:47:53 44.63N 110.35W 4.1 0.9 4.9 mi N
      of Fishing Bridge
      03/11/08 18:14:36 44.25N 110.45W 0.8 1.0 12.9 mi SE
      of West Thumb
      03/11/10 02:25:24 44.80N 110.97W 3.0 1.8 11.6 mi NNE
      of W. Yellowstone
      03/11/10 03:47:57 44.68N 111.02W 6.0 0.2 4.4 mi ENE
      of W. Yellowstone
      03/11/10 18:00:22 44.25N 110.44W 2.0 1.4 13.2 mi SE
      of West Thumb
      03/11/11 07:23:51 44.09N 110.50W 6.0 2.0 22.9 mi SSE
      of West Thumb
      03/11/11 19:45:27 44.76N 110.81W 2.0 0.6 5.9 mi W
      of Norris Junc.
      03/11/11 22:11:10 44.79N 111.05W 5.8 -0.1 9.6 mi N
      of W. Yellowstone
      03/11/12 16:31:32 44.77N 111.20W 11.1 -0.1 8.8 mi NW
      of W. Yellowstone

      Earthquake Activity Is On Increase

      Date Time Mag.
      Comments
      08:36:07.5 45.3N 147.1E 33 mb5.4 A NOR
      KURIL ISLANDS, RUSSIA
      2003/11/12 08:32:18.0 22.0N 111.2E Mw6.5 A OPO
      SOUTHEASTERN CHINA
      2003/11/12 08:26:46.4 33.6N 137.0E 391 M 6.4 M NEIR NEAR
      S.CST OF EASTERN HONSHU
      2003/11/12 08:26:43.0 33.2N 136.8E 390 mb6.3 M GSRC NEAR
      S.CST OF WESTERN HONSHU
      2003/11/12 08:26:32.1 36.2N 132.8E 25 mb5.3 A NEWS SEA OF
      JAPAN
      2003/11/12 08:26:30.0 35.9N 133.0E 25 mb5.6 A NEWS WESTERN
      HONSHU, JAPAN
      2003/11/12 08:26:18.7 37.1N 138.4E M 5.7 A INGV NEAR
      W. CST EASTERN HONSHU
      2003/11/12 08:26:13.9 33.7N 134.5E 25 mb5.5 A NEWS
      SHIKOKU, JAPAN
      2003/11/12 08:26:07.0 32.5N 136.9E 30 mb6.1 A ODC
      SOUTHEAST OF SHIKOKU, JAPAN
      2003/11/12 08:26:02.9 32.4N 137.3E 33G mb6.5 A MIX SOUTHEAST
      OF HONSHU, JAPAN
      2003/11/12 08:25:59.7 22.6N 121.6E 10 mb6.4 A SED TAIWAN
      REGION
      2003/11/12 08:25:58.0 31.8N 137.5E mb6.4 A GFZ
      SOUTHEAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
      2003/11/12 08:25:53.4 31.0N 137.7E mb6.2 M MAD
      SOUTHEAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
      2003/11/12 08:25:52.3 31.1N 138.9E 33 mb6.4 A NOR
      SOUTHEAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
      2003/11/12 08:25:37.0 28.0N 143.0E mb6.2 A LED BONIN
      ISLANDS, JAPAN, REGION

      _____________________________________

      H.A.A.R.P. (HIGH FREQUENCY ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM)

      There are some who believe it is the implementing of the HAARP devise which
      is causing the Sun to act out. Then, there are
      others who believe HAARP is being used to "minimize" the harmful effects of
      super-flares. http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

      Tonight, I will have Dr. Nick Begich author of "Angels Don't Play This
      HAARP". We will be discussing this, and new, mostly
      unannounced weapons being used by our government. Tune in at our regularly
      scheduled time.

      ____________________________________

      The New Experiment - Total Solar Eclipse

      On Sunday, 2003 November 23, a total eclipse of the Sun will be visible from
      within a narrow corridor which traverses the far
      Southern Hemisphere. The path of the Moon's umbral shadow begins in the
      Indian Ocean, and quickly sweeps over portions
      of Antarctica. A partial eclipse will be seen within the much broader path
      of the Moon's penumbral shadow, which includes
      most of Australia and New Zealand, southernmost South America, and all of
      Antarctica.

      Solar Eclipse Website:
      http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/TSE2003/TSE2003.html

      Shall we join together once again at the very time of this event? An idea
      was planted for me when I saw an email from someone
      named "Mike". He had an idea of something called "Rolling Meditation". I
      like this idea. Lets keep the energy "rolling". Us
      westerners, need a focal point presented so we can all put it down in our
      busy schedule books, and take 5 or 30 minutes to
      meditate, contemplate, pray, or whatever fits for you. I am not expecting
      something like November 8th's event, most likely it
      will be something to do on our lunch hour or commute. What do you think!
      Actually, I have already planted the thought, it will
      be difficult for you to miss this idea once the news reports of the total
      solar eclipse start coming out Friday November 21st.
      Hey, I'm game. How about you!!!!

      I will have the exact times for you in my next newsletter.

      ECTV 'Radio Hour' Every Tues & Thurs from 7 PM - 8 PM (Pacific Time)

      Wednesday November 12th - Special Presentation - The Harmonic Concordance
      with John Mirehiel
      We will share what our experience was before, during, and after this special
      moment in time.
      Website: http://www.harmonicconcordance.com

      Thursday November 13th - Nick Begich - author "Angels Don't Play This Haarp"
      Since Begich and Manning exposed the
      HAARP project a great deal has happened to change the face of society and
      our future. In our interview we will explore
      several new technology areas as well as their implications for personal
      privacy, security and the state of democracy in the
      beginning of the 21st century. Website: http://www.earthpulse.com/

      Tuesday November 18th - Dr. Bruce Cornet - Yellowstone, Super-Volcano Dr.
      Cornet is a Geologist, Paleobotanist,
      Palynologist, and Oil Explorer. Post-doctorate research in geology and
      paleobotany at the Lamont-Doherty Earth
      Observatory, Columbia University (1989-1990). Author and coauthor of 21
      refereed scientific papers and two books, all on
      paleontological and/or geological subjects. 14 years experience in the oil
      industry, and President of Geminoil, Inc., which
      successfully explored for and found oil on the East Coast in Triassic age
      rocks thought to be barren of hydrocarbons (just
      before the collapse of the oil industry in the early 1980's).
      Website: http://www.monmouth.com/%7Ebcornet/index.htm#Paleontology

      Thursday November 20th - Chief Arvol Looking Horse (pending confirmation)

      Tuesday November 25th - Greg Little - Gregory Little is an expert not only
      on the lost civilizations of the Americas, he's a
      leading Edgar Cayce researcher. Cayce left behind a vast trove of prophecies
      obtained in a sleeping state. Many of these
      prophecies have proved to be correct, and many of them center around the
      rediscovery of ancient civilizations of great
      power that have been totally forgotten. Greg edits the Association for
      Research and Enlightenment's newsletter and is going
      to take us on a magical journey into our own past--and our future--using a
      combination of Edgar Cayce's prophecies and the
      latest archaeological discoveries. Website:
      http://www.mysterious-america.net/

      **I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior
      to each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.