Sky & Telescope Rates Solar Flare at Approx. X-35

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Sky & Telescope Rates Solar Flare at Approx. X-35...11/05/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Cary Oler of Sky & Telescope states "Based on a preliminary extrapolation,
      it appears that this x-ray flare peaked somewhere
      between the X30 and X40 levels, which was unheard of until yesterday and is
      possibly as much as twice as energetic as the
      X17 solar flare observed on 02 November."

      The NOAA/NASA Space Weather Center has just upgraded their analysis of
      Tuesday's solar flare to a X-28. Region 486 still
      has the potential for M-class activity from beyond the west limb. By day
      two and three, activity is expected to be at low levels.
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be at quiet to minor storm levels. The
      CME from the X28 flare on 04 November is
      expected to arrive late on day one or early on day two with isolated active
      to minor storm levels possible. The greater than 10
      MeV proton event is expected to end on day two of period.

      Your Special Request

      I have had an unusual amount of request for last nights show with Thom
      Hartmann. After listening to it today, I can see why. If
      you still have a dry eye in the last 10 minutes of the show, you will be one
      of the few. He struck a note which I believes resides
      in so many of. The hint is 'feeling isolated in our own culture.' There is a
      dire need for the return of communities, or tribes. Yes,
      I admit it, I was choked up while "live" on the air. And I thought I hid it
      well; that is until I started receiving emails today which
      stated otherwise.

      I am bringing this to you free of charge. It is my small contribution to a
      magical re-building of a community we once knew.
      Maybe you will hear something that strikes a distant, but familiar cord.

      Thom Hartmann (62 min)
      http://www.earthchangestv.net/Audio/thomhartmann11403.mp3

      A Side Note

      My interviews went very well yesterday and today. Thank you for supporting
      me in so many ways. I just closed my eyes and
      made pretend I was talking to "you", just as I do every week. And it worked!

      In one interview on CBS, I was interviewed by the, guess who? Yes, the
      meteorologist. It was great. You should have seen this
      guy "light up" as I was telling him of my "equation". He would say "El
      Nino, ya, I know El Nino. La Nina, ya, I know La Nina".
      I guarantee, this local weatherman will be the first in line to gain his new
      certificate as the NEW and POLISHED "Super-Duper
      Doppler Weatherman". As you heard in my interview with Dr. Ernest Hildner,
      he too, believes the "Super -Duper Pro" is just
      around the corner. :-)

      ______________________________________

      For The Few Who Missed It

      The Mayan Elders "Warning"

      "They have told me between the period of August 16th and December 15th 2003,
      there is a strong potential for natural disasters
      on a "grand scale".
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/2003/july_2003/19details.htm (text)

      ______________________________________

      ECTV 'Radio Hour' Every Tues & Thurs from 7 PM - 8 PM (Pacific Time)

      Tuesday November 4th - Thom Hartmann - author of "The Lost People". His book
      "The Prophet´┐Żs Way" led to an
      invitation to a private audience with Pope John Paul II in 1998. His book
      The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight led to a
      September, 1999 invitation to spend a week with His Holiness The Dalai Lama
      at his home in Dharamsala, India.
      Website: http://www.thomhartmann.com/lost_people.shtml

      Thursday November 6th - John Hogue - author of "The Last Pope" and his
      latest book "Nostradamus: A Life and Myth."
      It is a biography on the life of Nostradamus and the mythos he generated
      which has given his person and his prophecies an
      "afterlife" of interest lasting for centuries. Nostradamus, along with St.
      Malachy made a number of interesting parallel papal
      prophecies. Website: http://www.hogueprophecy.com/

      Tuesday November 11th - Dr. Mitchell Gibson MD - author of "Signs of Mental
      Illness", a provocative breakthrough in
      the sciences of astrological techniques for predicting mental illness, based
      on his study of more than 400 astrological birth
      charts and the use of scientific statistical research models. Dr. Gibson is
      one of the most well known and highly respected
      medical doctors in the state of Arizona. One issue of discussion will be the
      "Harmonic Concordance".
      Website: http://www.modernastrology.com/Author.htm

      Wednseday November 12th - Special Presentaion - The Harmonic Concordance
      with John Mirehiel
      We will share what our experience was before, during, and after this special
      moment in time.
      Website: http://www.harmonicconcordance.com

      Thursday November 13th - Nick Begich - author "Angels Don't Play This Haarp"
      Since Begich and Manning exposed the
      HAARP project a great deal has happened to change the face of society and
      our future. In our interview we will explore
      several new technology areas as well as their implications for personal
      privacy, security and the state of democracy in the
      beginning of the 21st century. Website: http://www.earthpulse.com/

      Tuesday November 18th - Dr. Bruce Cornet - Yellowstone, Super-Volcano

      **I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior
      to each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
      on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!