CNN Correspondent States "Nothing like a natural disaster to bring people...

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      CNN Correspondent States "Nothing like a natural disaster to bring people
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact, I often have!

      As I view the out of control fires in California, I begin to see human
      nature react with a sense of bonding and community. I
      have often stated in my interviews..."it is the coming challenges in the way
      of natural disaster which will facilitate the threshold
      needed to reach 'critical mass'. It will be when we, as a collective body,
      can truly change our destiny. It is this very dynamic
      interaction which is mentioned in the Mayan prophecy, Hopi prophecy,
      Tibetan, Anasazi, Sumarian, Essene's, Egyptian,
      Dogon, and several other tribes around the world.

      To reach a mass shift in consciousness, we will need to reach a point to
      which a majority of thought outweighs fear,
      restriction, sameness, limitation. There is no better time for such an event
      to unfold, then a time of "external collective
      helplessness". This cannot occur by the hand of our fellow man, such as
      bubba bush, but from an outside source such as
      natural disasters. It will take an outside influence such as solar storms,
      earthquakes, volcano's, floods, and yes, even a visit
      from extraterrestrials, to bring the masses of people together which will
      almost instantly melt all divisive barriers.

      It is when this collection of events manifest, our hearts, minds, souls will
      be open to something different. Perhaps what we see
      now, may just be enough to push the barrier of idle thought just a little
      more. But I believe it will take a series of further
      events to truly gain a "mass consciousness".

      We have an opportunity coming this November 8th. It is called the Harmonic
      Concordance". Yesterday I spoke to John
      Mirehiel, who is the originator of this event. He mentioned that since our
      interview October 14th, which was the first public
      announcement, he has gained world wide recognition. I told him "live" in our
      interview, that what he is doing will catch on like
      none of the other 'meditation day' events. This appears to have held true.
      But why?

      Perhaps it is more than just the astrological influence of this day. It is
      almost like most of the reason's John has determined
      this to be such a special day, is really just a foot note to something much
      larger. Perhaps has more to do with current events
      unfolding rapidly in the way of natural disasters, that presents a once in a
      lifetime opportunity for a world to join together on
      the same day, and perhaps even the very same minute, in a moment of
      contemplation. My gosh, the thought of billions of
      people around the world joining to share the very same minute of thought is

      My spiritual part of me can clearly see, an event such as this, would surely
      shift man's consciousness into a different reality.
      Of course the science part of me, is not as enthusiastic, but to my
      surprise, is open to the idea. Even the most harsh skeptics
      of John Mirehiel's data to support his analogy, have openly said, "Hey, even
      though this guys premise is not of sound science,
      what harm can there be with millions, if not billions, of people joining
      together in thought, prayer, and meditation. Heck, count
      me in".

      Solar Weather Forecast

      As predicted yesterday, auroras were seen as far south as the "Texas
      Panhandle" last night. I expect the same to occur
      tonight. If you live, well heck, pretty much anywhere in the United States,
      go outside after midnight and look up. You just
      might get to see something you, or your grandchildren, will ever see again.

      Sunspot region 486 is set dead center on the lower quarter of the Sun. The
      likelihood of an solar flare released from this
      monster, indicates a high percentage it will be Earth bound. There are now
      (5) five sunspot regions looking at Earth. Any one
      of them are a potential hazard, with region 486 being the most lethal. Watch
      for continued M-Class and X-Class flares to
      occur at any minute. They are most often followed by CME's (coronal mass

      Today's sunspot count is at 230. I would say there is a 100% chance of
      M-Class flares to occur within the next 12 hours.
      70% chance of X-Class flare during this same period. Watch for continued
      "freak storms" along with "record breaking"
      weather. Most likely we will see high winds in the way of 'micro-burst',
      'straight-line' winds, 'wind shears', and tornadoes.
      What happened in Seattle yesterday is a perfect example of what I am
      speaking of. (see below article)

      Seattle Area Windstorm Kills One, Slashes Power

      SEATTLE (Reuters) - Strong winds toppled trees and downed power lines north
      of Seattle on Tuesday, leaving one man
      dead and more than 80,000 homes without electricity, while snarling road
      traffic and shutting ferry service across Puget
      Sound, officials said. Winds gusting as high as 45 miles per hour slammed a
      tree down on a car at a park on Whidbey Island,
      crushing a man inside, police said.

      "It's still windy here, but it's starting to die down and the calls (for
      assistance) are starting to slow down," Washington State
      Patrol spokesman Lt. Jeff Sass said by telephone.

      Snohomish County Public Utility District reported 60,000 homes had lost
      power as did 16,000 customers of Puget Sound
      Energy and about 6,000 in the city of Seattle. "We'll be working throughout
      the night to get power back up," PSE
      Tim Bader said by telephone.

      In Washington state's arid eastern farm belt, even stronger winds were
      reportedly kicking up dust storms but left utility
      service largely intact.

      The ECTV Website Still Under Construction

      I have a feeling God was thinking I need more practice at being patient. We
      have moved our site to a new server, and we are
      upgrading the appearance and functionality of the site. We began on Thursday
      morning thinking it would be done by Friday
      night. And little did I know we would be in the largest solar storms in
      recorded history.

      So here we sit today, continuing to get all the links working. If ever there
      was a situation which would test the strength of a
      relationship, it has been this one. Sherry Todd, my webmaster and partner,
      has been at the receiving end of my angst. Please
      help me in gaining my lesson of love, tolerance, and acceptance. Sherry has
      been the magician behind the curtain holding
      everything together. I know the last thing she needs is for me to
      continually remind her how important it is to get our news
      and information out to the public. So I guess I will practice the Harmonic
      Concordance a little early and breathe!

      Please pass this note onto your friends and newsgroups. I know many of you
      are waiting to sign up for a subscription to gain
      full access to the site. Please check back with us often. I would say, it
      will be up by tonight, but I have use this one already.
      Until then, enjoy the pages that are open. Sincerely, Mitch Battros

      A Gift During Our Construction Time

      Here a links to some of our most recent shows. It is absolutely free. Enjoy!

      John Mirehiel - The Harmonic Concordance

      Jim Marrs - UFO Challenge and Secrets of Iraq Invasion

      Colin Andrew - Crop Circles

      Ernest Hildner - Director of NASA/NOAA Space Weather Center

      Ian Lungold - Mayan Calendar

      The Ghostbuster Gals - Dealing with energies, and ghost stories

      ECTV 'Radio Hour' Every Tues & Thurs from 7 PM - 8 PM (Pacific Time)

      Tuesday October 28th - HALLOWEEN SPECIAL with the "Ghostbuster Gals". Laura
      Lee Mistycah & Ronnie
      Mound a.k.a. The Ghostbuster Gals. We will discuss what's going on in the
      spirit world, and is there any significance with
      the upcoming "energy shift". But of course, these two terrific gals will
      tell us of their 'real life' ventures as truly hired
      ghostbusters. Website: http://www.mistychouse.com/Ghostbusters/GBG.htm

      Thursday October 30th - I am off to Los Angeles. I will be attending Sean
      David Morton's first movie Premier. Of course
      I will have him on the show as we will share our experience and what plans
      he has for the future events. Sean will be off to
      Egypt right after the Premier, so it will be in late November when I have
      him on.

      Tuesday November 4th - Thom Hartmann - author of "The Lost People". His book
      "The Prophet´┐Żs Way" led to an
      invitation to a private audience with Pope John Paul II in 1998. His book
      The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight led to a
      September, 1999 invitation to spend a week with His Holiness The Dalai Lama
      at his home in Dharamsala, India.
      Website: http://www.thomhartmann.com/lost_people.shtml

      Thursday November 6th - John Hogue - author of "The Last Pope" and his
      latest book "Nostradamus: A Life and Myth."
      It is a biography on the life of Nostradamus and the mythos he generated
      which has given his person and his prophecies an
      "afterlife" of interest lasting for centuries. Nostradamus, along with St.
      Malachy made a number of interesting parallel papal
      prophecies. Website: http://www.hogueprophecy.com/

      Tuesday November 11th - Dr. Mitchell Gibson MD - author of "Signs of Mental
      Illness", a provocative breakthrough in
      the sciences of astrological techniques for predicting mental illness, based
      on his study of more than 400 astrological birth
      charts and the use of scientific statistical research models. Dr. Gibson is
      one of the most well known and highly respected
      medical doctors in the state of Arizona. One issue of discussion will be the
      "Harmonic Concordance".
      Website: http://www.modernastrology.com/Author.htm

      Thursday November 13th - Nick Begich - author "Angels Don't Play This Haarp"
      Since Begich and Manning exposed the
      HAARP project a great deal has happened to change the face of society and
      our future. In our interview we will explore
      several new technology areas as well as their implications for personal
      privacy, security and the state of democracy in the
      beginning of the 21st century. Website: http://www.earthpulse.com/

      **I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior
      to each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:

      NOTICE: The links below may not be available right now, but will be soon.
      Check often!

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed
      Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.