URGENT: A Second X-Class Flare Has Occurred; Largest Yet 'X-18'

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      URGENT: A Second X-Class Flare Has Occurred; Largest Yet 'X-18'...10/28/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      An urgent wire has just crossed my desk. A second "X-18" solar flare has
      just occurred. The explosion hurled a CME
      (coronal mass ejection) directed toward Earth. This will probably cause
      lower latitude aura's, perhaps as far south as the
      Texas panhandle. Possible power grid outages, satellite disruption, cell
      phone outages.

      You may want to put your 'foil hat' on for this one. Watch for same weather
      disruption as outlined in previous newsletter. It is
      unknown how this will effect the fires in California. There are some who
      believe sunspot count/solar flares are related to a
      sharp increase in forest fires.

      More on this in an upcoming article.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream
      Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Notice: The Earth Changes TV New Site

      Well folks, as you can see, we have made our move. But this is only the
      beginning of a multi-phase project. As a result, you
      may notice "links" that you have bookmarked may not work. Please visit our
      site often and "bookmark" your favorite links as

      they become available. There is much to be done, and if you are like me, we
      have to sit on our hands and practice that awful
      word "patience". Sherry Todd has promised me she is working feverously to
      get everything set up and soon we will have the
      site we were hoping for.

      ECTV 'Radio Hour' Every Tues & Thurs from 7 PM - 8 PM (Pacific Time)

      Tuesday October 28th - HALLOWEEN SPECIAL with the "Ghostbuster Gals". Laura
      Lee Mistycah & Ronnie
      Mound a.k.a. The Ghostbuster Gals. We will discuss what's going on in the
      spirit world, and is there any significance with
      the upcoming "energy shift". But of course, these two terrific gals will
      tell us of their 'real life' ventures as truly hired
      ghostbusters. Website: http://www.mistychouse.com/Ghostbusters/GBG.htm

      Thursday October 30th - I am off to Los Angeles. I will be attending Sean
      David Morton's first movie Premier. Of course
      I will have him on the show as we will share our experience and what plans
      he has for the future events. Sean will be off to
      Egypt right after the Premier, so it will be in late November when I have
      him on.

      Tuesday November 4th - Thom Hartmann - author of "The Lost People". His book
      "The Prophet´┐Żs Way" led to an
      invitation to a private audience with Pope John Paul II in 1998. His book
      The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight led to a
      September, 1999 invitation to spend a week with His Holiness The Dalai Lama
      at his home in Dharamsala, India.
      Website: http://www.thomhartmann.com/lost_people.shtml

      Thursday November 6th - John Hogue - author of "The Last Pope" and his
      latest book "Nostradamus: A Life and Myth."
      It is a biography on the life of Nostradamus and the mythos he generated
      which has given his person and his prophecies an
      "afterlife" of interest lasting for centuries. Nostradamus, along with St.
      Malachy made a number of interesting parallel papal
      prophecies. Website: http://www.hogueprophecy.com/

      Tuesday November 11th - Dr. Mitchell Gibson MD - author of "Signs of Mental
      Illness", a provocative breakthrough in
      the sciences of astrological techniques for predicting mental illness, based
      on his study of more than 400 astrological birth
      charts and the use of scientific statistical research models. Dr. Gibson is
      one of the most well known and highly respected
      medical doctors in the state of Arizona. One issue of discussion will be the
      "Harmonic Concordance".
      Website: http://www.modernastrology.com/Author.htm

      Thursday November 13th - Nick Begich - author "Angels Don't Play This Haarp"
      Since Begich and Manning exposed the
      HAARP project a great deal has happened to change the face of society and
      our future. In our interview we will explore
      several new technology areas as well as their implications for personal
      privacy, security and the state of democracy in the
      beginning of the 21st century. Website: http://www.earthpulse.com/

      **I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior
      to each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      NOTICE: These links may not be available right now, but will be soon. Check
      often!

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed
      Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
      https://broadband.msn.com