Severe Solar Flare Alert Now in Progress

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28 11:06 AM
      Severe Solar Flare Alert Now in Progress...10/28/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      I have just been notified minutes ago, an unprecedented X-14 flare has just
      exploded from sunspot region 486. This is the
      2nd largest solar flare to erupt in the last three years. There was only one
      higher back in 2000 which registered as X-15. At
      this point in the so-called 'solar cycle 23', we should be witness to a
      significant "decrease" in solar activity. We are not!

      An intensifying S2-class solar radiation storm is in progress. The explosion
      almost certainly hurled a coronal mass ejection
      toward Earth, which could trigger bright auroras when it arrives on Oct 29th
      or 30th. Stay tuned for details.

      Just in the last five days, the Sun has thrown (12) twelve M-Class flares,
      (5) five X-Class flares, (7) seven CME's. Many
      more are expected over the next five to ten days. We have been incredible
      lucky as to not having a 'direct hit' to Earth. We
      have come close with 'glancing blows' having only slight power grid and
      satellite disruption. But by no means are we out of
      the woods just yet.

      Today's sunspot count has shot up to 238. There are now few, if any, space
      weather scientist who are holding on to any such
      idea that we are in a "normal" solar cycle. We are not! We are in a "Mega
      Cycle", perhaps one that is close to 144 years in
      cycle. But there is just as much evidence which would suggest we are perhaps
      in a 1200 year cycle. It is very hard to
      analysis. But in my mind, and most upper level scholars, know we "are not"
      in something called 'Cycle 23'.

      Today's sunspot count is further evidence of a "Mega Cycle". To give a
      comparison, if we were in the NASA predicted
      'Cycle 23', we would be in double digit sunspot counts, perhaps between 40
      and 65. There would also be the absence of
      solar flares or CME's. Sure, there may be an occasional event, but nothing
      any where close to what we see today.

      Watch for sudden freak storms to occur. Most notably might be 'micro-burst',
      straight-line winds, wind shears, and
      tornadoes. Also watch for 'record breaking' rain, or record high
      temperatures. (see equation)

      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream
      Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Yesterday, Sky & Telescope put out a notice advising people of space weather
      predictions. It indicates a sure direction
      towards the upcoming "Super-Duper Doppler Weatherman".

      Here is their quote: "What tools we have would be somewhat analogous to a
      meteorologist predicting the arrival and intensity
      of a storm front based on the data from a single station located over a
      thousand miles away. It's possible to do, but accuracy
      timing suffer. So don't be surprised if space weather predictions aren't
      always as accurate as might be desired. Mankind has
      a long way to go before space weather forecasting is as routine as
      meteorological forecasting."

      Notice: The Earth Changes TV New Site

      Well folks, as you can see, we have made our move. But this is only the
      beginning of a multi-phase project. As a result, you
      may notice "links" that you have bookmarked may not work. Please visit our
      site often and "bookmark" your favorite links as
      they become available. There is much to be done, and if you are like me, we
      have to sit on our hands and practice that awful
      word "patience". Sherry Todd has promised me she is working feverously to
      get everything set up and soon we will have the
      site we were hoping for.

      ECTV 'Radio Hour' Every Tues & Thurs from 7 PM - 8 PM (Pacific Time)

      Tuesday October 28th - HALLOWEEN SPECIAL with the "Ghostbuster Gals". Laura
      Lee Mistycah & Ronnie
      Mound a.k.a. The Ghostbuster Gals. We will discuss what's going on in the
      spirit world, and is there any significance with
      the upcoming "energy shift". But of course, these two terrific gals will
      tell us of their 'real life' ventures as truly hired
      ghostbusters. Website: http://www.mistychouse.com/Ghostbusters/GBG.htm

      Thursday October 30th - I am off to Los Angeles. I will be attending Sean
      David Morton's first movie Premier. Of course
      I will have him on the show as we will share our experience and what plans
      he has for the future events. Sean will be off to
      Egypt right after the Premier, so it will be in late November when I have
      him on.

      Tuesday November 4th - Thom Hartmann - author of "The Lost People". His book
      "The Prophet´┐Żs Way" led to an
      invitation to a private audience with Pope John Paul II in 1998. His book
      The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight led to a
      September, 1999 invitation to spend a week with His Holiness The Dalai Lama
      at his home in Dharamsala, India.
      Website: http://www.thomhartmann.com/lost_people.shtml

      Thursday November 6th - John Hogue - author of "The Last Pope" and his
      latest book "Nostradamus: A Life and Myth."
      It is a biography on the life of Nostradamus and the mythos he generated
      which has given his person and his prophecies an
      "afterlife" of interest lasting for centuries. Nostradamus, along with St.
      Malachy made a number of interesting parallel papal
      prophecies. Website: http://www.hogueprophecy.com/

      Tuesday November 11th - Dr. Mitchell Gibson MD - author of "Signs of Mental
      Illness", a provocative breakthrough in
      the sciences of astrological techniques for predicting mental illness, based
      on his study of more than 400 astrological birth
      charts and the use of scientific statistical research models. Dr. Gibson is
      one of the most well known and highly respected
      medical doctors in the state of Arizona. One issue of discussion will be the
      "Harmonic Concordance".
      Website: http://www.modernastrology.com/Author.htm

      Thursday November 13th - Nick Begich - author "Angels Don't Play This Haarp"
      Since Begich and Manning exposed the
      HAARP project a great deal has happened to change the face of society and
      our future. In our interview we will explore
      several new technology areas as well as their implications for personal
      privacy, security and the state of democracy in the
      beginning of the 21st century. Website: http://www.earthpulse.com/

      **I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior
      to each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:

      NOTICE: These links may not be available right now, but will be soon. Check

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
      Go to http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134