Major solar flares ?~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      Recieved this on another list~~~> Jeanne

      Informative article; I still am not sure exactly how these manifest on
      Planet Earth; anybody help me out here?

      Still holding the vision of any and all misqualified and miscreated
      energy being transformed right here and right now.

      Phyllis von Miller aka White Wolf Woman.