Earth Changes TV Has Outgrown Their Server, and News

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2003
      Earth Changes TV Has Outgrown Their Server, and News...10/22/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Thanks to you, and our continued passion for current breaking news events
      which affect us all, we are moving the ECTV
      website to a new and larger server. As a result, you will notice a slow down
      when viewing pages. Also, you will notice some
      graphics will not show. So bare with us, as we move to our new home. This
      transition will take 2 to 3 days. We hope by
      Friday, October 24th, we will be faster and better than ever. As for now,
      you will still be able to access the full site, just at a
      bit slower pace.

      I have re-scheduled Thursday's October 23rd guest. But there is a chance I
      will be able to broadcast on this day, but I
      couldn't ask my guest to simply stand by on a "maybe". So look for a special
      announcement of a surprise guest to appear. I
      may only be able to get this out a couple of hours before the show. So keep
      a lookout!

      _____________________________________

      Another X-Class Flare Blasts Off, With More On The Way

      Sunspot region 484 has grown large, it is now the size of Jupiter. I would
      expect more X-Class flares to occur. This will be
      accompanied by a few M-Class flares, and CME's. The concern over this series
      of flares has reached a point of "satellite
      interference" warnings. This includes communication systems possibly having
      'down time'.

      Today's sunspot count is 144, and may go higher. Watch for aura's at high to
      mid-longitudes. Maybe as low as Utah. Also
      watch for continued "record breaking" weather. I am expecting sudden wind
      shears, straight-line winds, or micro-burst to
      occur. Even possible tornadoes in the mid States. Keep an eye on sudden
      "hail storms" to occur. They often occur prior to a
      Jet Stream interference. (see equation)

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream
      Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      My Interview With Jim Marrs

      If you missed last nights interview with Jim Marrs, you must listen to it
      now. It kept me at the edge of my seat. We went
      places I was not intending to go. One of which was new UFO information which
      started with the Sci-Fi Channels
      announcement of a issued law suite with NASA and DoD. We discussed the JFK
      assassination, the current reasons bubba
      bush forced this invasion of Iraq, (which was a surprise to me). Here is a
      hint, it was not oil, it certainly was not terrorist, it
      wasn't even Hussein. Jim Marrs had me at the edge of my chair when he told
      us "did you know what was kept in the
      Historical Museum"? Could it be that what was recently found in the Iraqi
      desserts, would be of such importance, as to
      invade a country?

      Jim Marrs: http://www.earthchangestv.net/Audio/jimmarrs102103.mp3

      Earth Changes TV 'Radio Hour' Every Tues & Thurs from 7 PM - 8 PM (Pacific
      Time)

      Thursday October 23rd - Dr. Bruce Cornet - Update on Yellowstone
      Super-Volcano. Dr. Cornet has 14 years
      experience in the oil industry as a senior geologist, prospect geologist,
      and palynologist. 4 years academic research in
      geology as a palynologist, paleobotanist, and wellsite geologist. He is the
      author or coauthor of 21 refereed scientific papers
      and two books, all on paleontological and/or geological subjects.
      ***Re-Schedule for November 18th

      Tuesday October 28th - HALLOWEEN SPECIAL with the "Ghostbuster Gals". Laura
      Lee Mistycah & Ronnie
      Mound a.k.a. The Ghostbuster Gals. We will discuss what's going on in the
      spirit world, and is there any significance with
      the upcoming "energy shift". But of course, these two terrific gals will
      tell us of their 'real life' ventures as truly hired
      ghostbusters. What better day than Friday the 13th! Website:
      http://www.mistychouse.com/Ghostbusters/GBG.htm

      Thursday October 30th - I am off to Los Angeles. I will be attending Sean
      David Morton's first movie Premier. Of course
      I will have him on the show as we will share our experience and what plans
      he has for the future events. Sean will be off to
      Egypt right after the Premier, so it will be in late November when I have
      him on.

      Tuesday November 4th - Thom Hartmann - author of "The Lost People". His book
      "The Prophet´┐Żs Way" led to an
      invitation to a private audience with Pope John Paul II in 1998. His book
      The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight led to a
      September, 1999 invitation to spend a week with His Holiness The Dalai Lama
      at his home in Dharamsala, India. Website:
      http://www.thomhartmann.com/lost_people.shtml

      Thursday November 6th - John Hogue - author of "The Last Pope" and his
      latest book "Nostradamus: A Life and Myth."
      It is a biography on the life of Nostradamus and the mythos he generated
      which has given his person and his prophecies an
      "afterlife" of interest lasting for centuries. Nostradamus, along with St.
      Malachy made a number of interesting parallel papal
      prophecies. Website: http://www.hogueprophecy.com/

      Tuesday November 11th - Dr. Mitchell Gibson MD - author of "Signs of Mental
      Illness", a provocative breakthrough in
      the
      sciences of astrological techniques for predicting mental illness, based on
      his study of more than 400 astrological birth charts
      and the use of scientific statistical research models. Dr. Gibson is one of
      the most well known and highly respected medical
      doctors in the state of Arizona. One issue of discussion will be the
      "Harmonic Concordance".
      Website: http://www.modernastrology.com/Author.htm

      **I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior
      to each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Thought For The Day

      "People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing
      their own soul"

      ~Carl Gustav Jung

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Want to check if your PC is virus-infected? Get a FREE computer virus scan
      online from McAfee.