Audio Recording As Events Unfold October 23rd

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      Audio Recording As Events Unfold October 23rd...10/25/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      I am making this impromptu show available and free to all. Since our site is
      in the process of being moved, this is one great way to stay connected.

      Halfway through the show, I brought on a surprise guest. He was the perfect
      person to have on, which rounded a mostly science oriented presentation with
      a health injection of spirituality. You may also hear one or two surprise
      statements made by me in all this excitement.

      Solar Storm 2003 Audio:
      http://www.earthchangestv.net/Audio/solarstorm102303.mp3

      Earth Changes TV's new site should be up by late tonight. Thank you for your
      pertinence. Of course we had no idea a Solar Super Storm would occur right
      in the middle of our move. But when done, we will have a better, faster and
      updated site. Also watch for my new "Solar Rain" site to be up in two weeks.

      ECTV 'Radio Hour' Every Tues & Thurs from 7 PM - 8 PM (Pacific Time)

      Tuesday October 28th - HALLOWEEN SPECIAL with the "Ghostbuster Gals". Laura
      Lee Mistycah & Ronnie Mound a.k.a. The Ghostbuster Gals. We will discuss
      what's going on in the spirit world, and is there any significance with the
      upcoming "energy shift". But of course, these two terrific gals will tell us
      of their 'real life' ventures as truly hired ghostbusters. Website:
      http://www.mistychouse.com/Ghostbusters/GBG.htm

      Thursday October 30th - I am off to Los Angeles. I will be attending Sean
      David Morton's first movie Premier. Of course I will have him on the show as
      we will share our experience and what plans he has for the future events.
      Sean will be off to Egypt right after the Premier, so it will be in late
      November when I have him on.

      Tuesday November 4th - Thom Hartmann - author of "The Lost People". His book
      "The Prophet�s Way" led to an invitation to a private audience with
      Pope John Paul II in 1998. His book The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight led
      to a
      September, 1999 invitation to spend a week with His Holiness The Dalai Lama
      at his home in Dharamsala, India.
      Website: http://www.thomhartmann.com/lost_people.shtml

      Thursday November 6th - John Hogue - author of "The Last Pope" and his
      latest book "Nostradamus: A Life and Myth." It is a biography on the life of
      Nostradamus and the mythos he generated which has given his person and his
      prophecies an "afterlife" of interest lasting for centuries. Nostradamus,
      along with St. Malachy made a number of interesting parallel papal
      prophecies. Website: http://www.hogueprophecy.com/

      Tuesday November 11th - Dr. Mitchell Gibson MD - author of "Signs of Mental
      Illness", a provocative breakthrough in the sciences of astrological
      techniques for predicting mental illness, based on his study of more than
      400 astrological birth charts and the use of scientific statistical research
      models. Dr. Gibson is one of the most well known and highly respected
      medical doctors in the state of Arizona. One issue of discussion will be the
      "Harmonic Concordance". Website: http://www.modernastrology.com/Author.htm

      Thursday November 13th - Nick Begich - author "Angels Don't Play This Haarp"
      Since Begich and Manning exposed the HAARP project a great deal has happened
      to change the face of society and our future. In our interview we will
      explore several new technology areas as well as their implications for
      personal privacy, security and the state of democracy in the beginning of
      the 21st century. Website: http://www.earthpulse.com/

      **I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior to each show. Link is "live"
      20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
      patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!
      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa