Another Lou Bears update~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      This letter is from mine and Lou's friend Marilyn ~Happy he is doing
      better~~~~~~> Jeanne
      Got to talk to Lou FINALLY: )
      Called him yesterday and talked to him for about a half hour. He
      answered the phone and since we had NEVER spoken on the phone before,he
      didn't know who it was until I said,This Gramma from Az is gonna come
      kick your butt you big lug IF you ever scare us like this again." LOL He
      sounds good but still has a LONG way to go and he goes to his primary
      doc tomorrow.
      Just thought I would let you know that NOW I can relax: ) Thanks for
      everything
      Love you~~~ Marilyn