moring my friends

  • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003

      What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?

      What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

      What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?

      What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

      So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.

      I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.

      Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.

      Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will.

      Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

      I'll Always Be There

      In times of trouble,

      In times of need,

      If you are feeling SAD,

      You can count on me.

      I will give you a wink,

      Until you smile,

      give you a hug,

      And stand by your side.

      I'll be there for you till the end,

      I'll always and forever, be your friend!

      Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer

      in time we all lose a friend a love one and someone who touched our lives,  for it be a short time or a long time. time  will ease the pain but not the memories.

      Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service. Try it FREE for one month!