anyone know of someone

  • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2003

      willing to take a horseon. I have been told by a friend that she trying to find a loving careing hoem for two resued horses. SAdly the poeple right now will only part with the appy. The horses are not feed right  but still ridable. DOes anyone know someone with a hart  big enough to taje on the appy. He nice can handel a green rider, and is easy going. he is about 20 years old and should be getting loved everyday and not going hungery. Please let me know. I would take him on but i am full here no room for other horse.

      Phoniex North Star.

      Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer

      in time we all lose a friend a love one and someone who touched our lives,  for it be a short time or a long time. time  will ease the pain but not the memories.

      High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month*. Click here.
      *Depending on the local service providers in your area.