A New Meteor Crashes Into Home

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      A New Meteor Crashes Into Home...09/30/30
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      A second meteorite crashes to Earth causing extensive damage to a home in
      New Orleans. Could there be a connection to a
      meteorite which hit in India injuring five people? I would not rule this
      out. The question might be; is there something or some
      event which is 'pulling' celestial orbs towards Earth? Items to rule out
      might be, solar activity and geomagnetic storms, near
      earth asteroids, planetary tugs as in Mars, polar shift adjustments? I am
      sure we could add a few more.

      Now here is what just happened in New Orleans
      By Mark Schleifstein - Times Picayune, New Orleans and Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      A meteorite which measures 9" in diameter crashes into a residents roof.
      Then the orb crashes through the second story
      floor, then through the first story floor, and then is deeply embedded into
      the concrete foundation. Luckily, home owner Roy
      Fausset and his family including his young daughter were not home.

      Fausset says "The powder room door was open and it looked like an artillery
      shell had hit the room." It was a sandy colored
      rock that appeared to have been burned around its edges. Preliminary tests
      by scientists at Tulane University indicate this
      particular rock came from outer space.

      If so, that makes it an exceedingly rare phenomenon. Meteorites enter the
      Earth's gravitational field with some frequency; all
      but a tiny percent of them burn up during their passage through the
      atmosphere -- what are commonly called "shooting stars."

      Stephen Nelson, chairman of Tulane's earth and environmental sciences
      department stated: "We found olivine, pyroxene,
      plagioclase and troilite," a combination of minerals often found in
      meteorites. Nelson used X-ray diffraction Friday afternoon
      to double-check the type of individual minerals that make up the rock. He
      had first identified the rock as rhyolite, a form of
      volcanic rock found in Mexico and south Texas.

      I will have Mark Schleifstein staff writer for the Times Picayune on the
      show next month. I will be asking him for all the
      details of this 'sky is falling' event.

      ___________________________________

      Several Earthquakes Continue; Now in Central and South America

      I am trying to reach Jim Berkland - Geologist, for a special event
      presentation for tonight September 30th. The show will be
      immediately following my scheduled interview with Colin Andrew. All show are
      "live". This special presentation will be from
      8 PM to 9 PM (Pacific). If you have questions for Jim Berkland USGS
      geologist (retired), send them before the show.

      Tuesday September 30th - Colin Andrew - Colin states in our recent
      conversation "Some IMPORTANT new material has
      surfaced and I am anxious to talk about it on your show - Best to you Mitch"
      Website: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/CPRI/cpri96.html
      Website: http://www.memorologyllc.com/CropCircleInfo/CropCircleInfo.htm

      Thursday October 2nd - Ernest Hildner - Director, Space Environment Center;
      Manager, NOAA Space Weather
      Program. Ernest Hildner is the director of the space agency in which all
      researchers gather their information. It is Hildner's
      organization that has produced sunspot and solar activity data from which
      most predictions are made. We will discuss the
      importance of space weather and how it future impact on weather forecasting
      is eminent.

      Tuesday October 7th - Ian Lungold - creator of the "Mayan Calendar and
      Conversion Codex" - We are headed toward a
      very disorienting experience. Your entire environment is made up of nothing
      but symbols. Your whole mental landscape is
      made up of only symbols. The whole Hologram of this reality is made of
      agreed upon symbols and those agreements are
      straining at each and every limit set upon them. (Even if you disagree with
      something, first you are agreeing that it exists.)
      This is going to look very crazy for a time and many persons will cling all
      the tighter to fixed meanings of favorite symbols in
      the chaos. Website: http://www.mayanmajix.com/

      Thursday October 9th - Joshua Shapiro - Crystal Skull Explorer This
      interview will be "live" to Holland.
      Website: http://www.crystalskullexplorers.com/

      Tuesday October 14th - Johnny Mirehiel - "The Harmonic Concordance" - Like
      its spiritual ancestor, the 'Harmonic
      Convergence' of 1987, The 'Harmonic Concordance' of 2003 also is a call to
      the Spirit of Humankind to awaken to the idea
      that we are, in fact, Spiritual beings sharing a physical experience.
      Consequently, ceremonies and celebrations in honor of
      this idea are now being scheduled at multiple sacred sites and pilgrimage
      places throughout the world.

      I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior to
      each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
      http://msnmessenger-download.com