The Pope, Earthquakes, Meteors, Solar Flares and Blackouts

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      The Pope, Earthquakes, Meteors, Solar Flares and Blackouts...09/28/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Let me say up front, the story you are about to read is not based on pure
      science. This is one you may wish to place in your
      "gray box". Meaning it is based on conjecture and speculation, but then
      again, it could be true.

      The Pope

      I have noticed bits and pieces mostly found on foreign news services,
      suggesting the Pope John Paul is near death, or at
      minimum, ready to give up his region as the highest held position of the
      Catholic faith. On Sunday, he is widely expected to
      name a new batch of cardinals who will help to choose his successor.

      The Pope on Saturday met the Philippines president and presided over a
      memorial mass, partially allaying recent fears
      for his health after he skipped his general audience last week. Concern for
      the health of the pope, who suffers from
      Parkinson's disease and can no longer walk without help, has increased in
      recent weeks. Earlier this month on a trip to
      Slovakia he was particularly weak and needed help reading his sermons. Last
      Wednesday, he skipped his general audience
      because of what the Vatican (news - web sites) said was an intestinal
      problem.

      Pope John, who has delegated the active role in some masses to aides so that
      he can conserve his strength, was wheeled up
      the main aisle of Christendom's largest church while sitting on a chair. As
      the Vatican had previously announced, the pope sat
      on a throne near to the altar of St. Peter's Basilica as a cardinal
      celebrated Saturday's mass for him.

      Vatican and Italy Blackout

      Then we have this unforeseen blackout blinding 58 million people in the
      Vatican and Italy. Almost all of the country's
      58 million people were affected. This was on a similar scale to last month's
      collapse in the U.S. Northeast and Canada. But
      coming on a weekend night its initial impact was less dramatic and caused
      less economic damage.

      "It's chaos, and until the electricity comes back on it will continue to be
      chaos," said policeman Fabio Bragazzi, 21, at Rome's
      main Termini train station where passengers, among more than 30,000 stranded
      across the country, slept on the ground. It
      was the fourth major Western blackout in two months, after cuts in North
      America, parts of London and Scandinavia.

      Blackout in the Philippines

      Then we have this latest report of a blackout in the Philippines where the
      Pope had just presided over a memorial mass.

      "It is now 9:00pm, September 28, 2003 in the Philippines, and power has just
      been restored after being out the entire day.
      Although power outages are not unusual on Sundays in the Philippines, it is
      very unusual that they would last more than 2 or 3

      hours. I will quickly post this message while we have power (this is the 3rd
      time power has been restored, but each time it
      has
      never lasted more than 15 to 30 minutes). I understand that the entire
      nation of Italy also blacked out today. Thanks for your
      patience while waiting for our September prophetic report, which will be
      posted on our web site ASAP ~ Timothy
      Snodgrass"

      Meteor Strike

      Now we have a meteor shower in which one meteorite injury five people as it
      crashes to Earth near Bhubaneswar, India. An
      (AFP) report states - Five people were injured and two houses gutted when a
      meteorite crashed to earth in eastern India
      after panicking hundreds of villagers as it shot across the sky, reports and
      residents said.

      The meteorite crashed Saturday in a remote village near the Bay of Bengal in
      the state of Orissa, local media said, adding five
      people were sent to hospital with injuries. The meteorite lit up the sky and
      caused windows to rattle as passed overhead,
      sending hundreds of people rushing outside unsure what was happening, a
      resident of Kendrapara town said by telephone.

      Kendrapara said: "It was all there for just a few seconds but it was like
      daylight everywhere,". Jaydev Kar a scientist at the
      Pathani Samant Planetorium in Orissa's capital Bhubaneswar made this
      statement. "Such celestial occurrences are common in
      space but not visible to the naked eye. This is a rare phenomenon in this
      region,"

      Solar Flares

      Today's sunspot count continued increase over the past week. Today's count
      is at 137. Geomagnetic storms are expected.
      Watch for M-Class and possible X-Class flares to occur. Sunspot region 464
      has grown so large, you could fit (15) fifteen
      planet Earths lined up in a row.

      Earthquakes

      A large 8.2 mag. earthquake hits Hokkaido, Japan on Saturday September 27th.
      Soon after we see a Magnitude 7.5
      earthquake hit Southwestern Siberia, Russia. Shortly after the Siberia
      quake, a 7.4 earthquake hit Northeastern China then a
      6.9 mag. quake hit Tuva-Buryatia, Mongolia, followed by a 7.1 earthquake
      hit Eastern Kazakhstan.

      And just to sweeten this whole linkage of conjecture and speculation, at
      03:14:55 UTC a 3.0 magnitude earthquake hits
      "Central Italy". I don't know about you, but perhaps it is time to take
      another look at our Mayan Elders message.

      Mayan Elders Message:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/2003/july_2003/19details.htm

      Manager of NOAA Space Weather Program to Appear on ECTV

      You will not want to miss this interview. I will have Ernest Hildner,
      Director of Space Environment Center, and Manager of
      NOAA Space Weather Program as my guest Thursday October 2nd. It is Mr.
      Hildner who oversees the daily gathering of
      sunspot counts, solar weather, and coordinates directly with the SOHO
      satellite.

      One might say Ernest Hildner is the first "Super-Duper Doppler Weatherman".
      It will be this model which I have predicted
      will occur in the near future as to utilize space weather in our daily
      weather forecast. ECTV's Mitch Battros equation will
      more than likely be used in this new field of weather and climate forecast
      protocol. (see equation)

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet
      Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and
      Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Earth Changes TV "Radio Hour"

      Tuesday September 30th - Colin Andrew - Colin states in our recent
      conversation "Some IMPORTANT new material has
      surfaced and I am anxious to talk about it on your show - Best to you Mitch"
      Website: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/CPRI/cpri96.html
      Website: http://www.memorologyllc.com/CropCircleInfo/CropCircleInfo.htm

      Thursday October 2nd - Ernest Hildner - Director, Space Environment Center;
      Manager, NOAA Space Weather
      Program. Ernest Hildner is the director of the space agency in which all
      researchers gather their information. It is Hildner's
      organization that has produced sunspot and solar activity data from which
      most predictions are made. We will discuss the
      importance of space weather and how it future impact on weather forecasting
      is eminent.

      Tuesday October 7th - Ian Lungold - creator of the "Mayan Calendar and
      Conversion Codex" - We are headed toward a
      very disorienting experience. Your entire environment is made up of nothing
      but symbols. Your whole mental landscape is
      made up of only symbols. The whole Hologram of this reality is made of
      agreed upon symbols and those agreements are
      straining at each and every limit set upon them. (Even if you disagree with
      something, first you are agreeing that it exists.)
      This is going to look very crazy for a time and many persons will cling all
      the tighter to fixed meanings of favorite symbols in
      the chaos. Website: http://www.mayanmajix.com/

      I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior to
      each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: