Ring of Fire Comes Alive

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2003
      Ring of Fire Comes Alive...09/27/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      It appears the 8.2 mag. Hokkaido, Japan earthquake was just the beginning.
      As of this morning, Saturday September 27th,
      several large earthquakes have occurred.

      At 11:33:25 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), a Magnitude 7.5 earthquake hit
      Southwestern Siberia, Russia about 245
      km (155 miles) north of Altay, Xinjiang, China at 5:33 AM MDT, Sep 27, 2003
      (6:33 PM local time in Russia). The
      magnitude and location may be revised when additional data and further
      analysis results are available. No reports of damage
      or casualties have been received at this time; however, this earthquake may
      have caused damage due to its location and size.

      UTC Conversion Chart: http://www.rnw.nl/en/html/utc_conversion_chart.html

      Shortly after the Siberia quake, a 7.4 earthquake hit Northeastern China at
      11:40:50 UTC. Just prior to the Siberia quake, a
      6.9 quake hit Tuva-Buryatia, Mongolia at 11:33:18 UTC. At 11:33:49 UTC, a
      7.1 earthquake hit Eastern Kazakhstan. At
      this time there appears to be no reason to expect the Earth's shaking to let
      up.

      Sunspot region 464 has grown to a size wider than fifteen (15) planet Earths
      lined up side by side. M-Class and possible
      X-Class flares are expected. (see equation). Watch for sudden wind shears,
      tornadoes, and tropical storms to occur in
      various geographical regions. Today's sunspot count is 127, and may grow.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet
      Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and
      Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Manager of NOAA Space Weather Program to Appear on ECTV

      You will not want to miss this interview. I will have Ernest Hildner,
      Director of Space Environment Center, and Manager of
      NOAA Space Weather Program as my guest Thursday October 2nd. It is Mr.
      Hildner who oversees the daily gathering of
      sunspot counts, solar weather, and coordinates directly with the SOHO
      satellite.

      One might say Ernest Hildner is the first "Super-Duper Doppler Weatherman".
      It will be this model which I have predicted
      will occur in the near future as to utilize space weather in our daily
      weather forecast. ECTV's Mitch Battros equation will
      more than likely be used in this new field of weather and climate forecast
      protocol. (see equation)

      Earth Changes TV "Radio Hour"

      Tuesday September 30th - Colin Andrew - Colin states in our recent
      conversation "Some IMPORTANT new material has
      surfaced and I am anxious to talk about it on your show - Best to you Mitch"
      Website: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/CPRI/cpri96.html
      Website: http://www.memorologyllc.com/CropCircleInfo/CropCircleInfo.htm

      Thursday October 2nd - Ernest Hildner - Director, Space Environment Center;
      Manager, NOAA Space Weather
      Program. Ernest Hildner is the director of the space agency in which all
      researchers gather their information. It is Hildner's
      organization that has produced sunspot and solar activity data from which
      most predictions are made. We will discuss the
      importance of space weather and how it future impact on weather forecasting
      is eminent.

      Tuesday October 7th - Ian Lungold - creator of the "Mayan Calendar and
      Conversion Codex" - We are headed toward a
      very disorienting experience. Your entire environment is made up of nothing
      but symbols. Your whole mental landscape is
      made up of only symbols. The whole Hologram of this reality is made of
      agreed upon symbols and those agreements are
      straining at each and every limit set upon them. (Even if you disagree with
      something, first you are agreeing that it exists.) This

      is going to look very crazy for a time and many persons will cling all the
      tighter to fixed meanings of favorite symbols in the
      chaos. Website: http://www.mayanmajix.com/

      I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior to
      each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Thought For The Day

      "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
      waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
      the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit
      pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you
      can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
      raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
      wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?"

      Anonymous

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
      patented spam protection and more. Sign up now!
      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2003
        Thank you for posting this ~Have a good weekend ~~~>Jeanne